GDT: G45: MIN @ FLA - 5 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I really have no idea what the Dumba nonsense is about but I’m guessing it’s being fully bungled by moron Evason.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Missed the other nights game. Got the lights on from the start. We will see for real if they are lucky…….

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Win it for me, who just got back to this frigid state from Florida.

I'll be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sick of visiting FL, seems like it's at least twice a year we drive down there.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Foligno out (illness) and Dumba. Ek and Kaprizov wearing the A tonight.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I'll be heading there in a couple of weeks and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm sick of visiting FL, seems like it's at least twice a year we drive down there.
I hadn't been in a long while, been going to the SW more the last decade. We were down in the Keys and it was wonderful, 75, sunny, and right on the water, I very much wish that I was still there right now.

Greenway penalty there was unfortunate, JEE looks to be on his game tonight.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Tell me these aren’t the same officials from the Carolina game
They have been a mess this game, terrible offside call on Boldy, just gave Lundell a scoring chance by interfering with Brodin directly, its one thing to make bad calls, another to directly impact play with trash positioning.

LOL, and another one goes off an official skate to stop a spring on Greenway.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I hadn't been in a long while, been going to the SW more the last decade. We were down in the Keys and it was wonderful, 75, sunny, and right on the water, I very much wish that I was still there right now.

It's another trip to Orlando for me. I have a Sea World season ticket to save a little money. It's not expensive, 2 park trips cover the cost. It gives me free parking, free admission for me, a couple free guest tickets a year, and some in park discounts. Plus it's not stupid busy like Universal or Disney.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Really frustrating way to end the period, Wild outplayed them significantly there but couldn't get the bounces or execution. Greenway could have made any kind of effort there and would have walked out of the zone free and clear, instead its in our net, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad