GDT: G44: MIN @ CAR - 6 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Man , last year this team could go on 5 minute stretches of games just making other teams look slow and conFused.

ThIs year there is none of thAt , they are more boring and sLow than a Lemaire trap teAm.

Wonder what the difference is ???????
Nothing we can do about it now. Let’s see how Faber does next year and if Ohgren becomes anything

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Goligoski is going to need to play real poorly the rest of the way to not get a second game in a row.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Certainly nice to have a guy bury that where it needs to go than most other players come through here who would undoubtedly slam it into the goaltender’s pads.

Rough night for the stripes.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
How did Fluerys stick wind up in the corner?

Greenway falls down for the third time.
Hartman skated through it and it followed him into the corner. Then he proceeded to turn the puck over and it’s in the back of the net.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Y'know, every time I start thinking 'Ok. It's finally time to drop the coin and get the BSN sub.' this team drops a ripe turd like this and I go, 'Eh. Nevermind. I can listen to mediocre hockey on the radio for free.'

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Gus needs to get a string of starts.

Y'know, every time I start thinking 'Ok. It's finally time to drop the coin and get the BSN sub.' this team drops a ripe turd like this and I go, 'Eh. Nevermind. I can listen to mediocre hockey on the radio for free.'
Can always stream it for free.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That should do it. Fleury kept it close in the 1st, but the wheels are off.

And now onto the PK. :laugh:

I'm sure someone will reply to this and explain to me why none of the goals are ever Fleury's fault, but it seems like the wheels only fall off when he's in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad