Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
On the bright side, Boldy and Kaprizov scored so that's fun for their stats

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Anderson was pretty good as well.
Ever notice how the wild historically can make bad goalies look good and random backup goalies look like hall of famers and they can randomly beat hall of famers and chase them from the game???

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Didn't go our way tonight, too much time in the box, Anderson had a good game, these games happen, I'm sure the Caps fans felt worse the other night than we do right now.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Didn't go our way tonight, too much time in the box, Anderson had a good game, these games happen, I'm sure the Caps fans felt worse the other night than we do right now.
The caps outplayed us badly and should have won by 5. The wild just got beat badly and should have lost. The end

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ever notice how the wild historically can make bad goalies look good and random backup goalies look like hall of famers and they can randomly beat hall of famers and chase them from the game???
Meh. I'm 97% certain you would read that same narrative on 96% of the individual team boards here.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I turned the game off after it was 5-1. GREEF line was the only FWD line that did anything. Anything that happened after than I got nothing.

G1: Boldy gets lost. Middleton goes for a walk.
G2: Merril and Middleton let someone just chill out net front.
G3: Addison and Zucc play that 3v2 completely wrong.
G4: MAF was screened, but it's a puck that should be stopped. Addison is chasing his guy instead of trading off. Freddy G doesn't clear the crease.
G5: D-men are just pylons watching the puck. The FWDs run into each other. MAF overcommits. Just awful all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad