GDT: G42 - ARI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I can't remember, did we use the pick we got for him on Fleury or did we draft a guy with it?
Honestly. I don't remember either. Guess if they did use it on Fleury, I'm ok with that. While he's been meh, he did have a fairly good run for a while. Enough so, I'd think his value superseded whatever McBain would have provided. Or if they drafted someone with it, there is possible potential for more than whatever McBain is showing in AZ right now.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
In my eyes, I see way less to no more cheap runs or digs at Kaprizov since Reaves arrival. I think that's Reaves main reason being here. Not for his offensive firepower, I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

I've thought that also, but I don't know a way to verify something like that.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I missed the first, but the 4th line has looked pretty good to me tonight, and Kaprizov too.
The entire game was a sloppy mess. If we didn't get that 5 on 3 PP we were going to be toast. Got that first goal with only 6 seconds left on the first penalty, then managed to score again within the 1:17 minutes that remained in the 2nd... other than that, the game was controlled by the Yotes.

We were slow to loose pucks, we were passing to spots on the ice without our players being there, we were shooting wide even from in close. Sloppy disorganized mess of a game that we managed to escape with 2 points.

I'll take it, was still happy to see the win, but man they gotta play better than that!

Reactions: Southern Minny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad