GDT: G42 - ARI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fleury plays tonight, no other lineup changes.

Too bad Shaw is in Dean's dog house, but they want to keep Reaves in the lineup because he brings energy and player protection.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Going to the game tonight. 4 hour drive ahead of me. Can't wait!

Go Wild!

Drive safe, I used to make a similar drive when I was going to a lot of games. The drive home after the game was always worse for me.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Fleury plays tonight, no other lineup changes.

Too bad Shaw is in Dean's dog house, but they want to keep Reaves in the lineup because he brings energy and player protection.

I don't think Shaw is in the doghouse. The team is just healthy and he's the odd man out. The rental the GM traded for is going to get the nod to play rather than be in the pressbox.

To me it's any of Dewar, Reaves, or Shaw could be the pressbox FWD and it wouldn't make much difference. The only difference is playstyle, not the quality of player. Not really much different than a choice between Addison or Goli if the PP isn't working.

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
In my eyes, I see way less to no more cheap runs or digs at Kaprizov since Reaves arrival. I think that's Reaves main reason being here. Not for his offensive firepower, I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Interesting, they showed the X where it looked like it was snowing.
lol, probably recycled footage from a week ago.

This is the current radar:
1673745280081.png

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
I think all these missed chances it's telling me it's going to be Kap with the first and get his 100th out of the way.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I don't think Shaw is in the doghouse. The team is just healthy and he's the odd man out. The rental the GM traded for is going to get the nod to play rather than be in the pressbox.

To me it's any of Dewar, Reaves, or Shaw could be the pressbox FWD and it wouldn't make much difference. The only difference is playstyle, not the quality of player. Not really much different than a choice between Addison or Goli if the PP isn't working.
I probably wouldn't put Dewar with the other two, if for nothing else because of position.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Sure is a real shame the Wild couldn't hang on to McBain. His 9 points would have been really helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad