GDT: G40: Wild @ Stars - 6:30PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Can trade Zuccarello, has a modified NTC this season. Should get something nice in return for a ppg player with a $4M contract. Send him to New York.

But Kirill will cry.
For all the bitching that gets done about Zucc around here, i am NOT in favor of moving him on, especially at 4M. Excellent complimentary player with a good attitude, and great work ethic. He is a good deal at 6M, a great deal at 4M, if he can stay healthy.

Reactions: Webster

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I just didn’t get the point of this. The result was carved in f***ing stone. Give the kid some kind of chance
Consider the source who makes those decisions. These guys have embarrassed themselves tonight. What makes me more angry is that they are gonna learn nothing and probably come out against Philly with the same limp effort. And then Billy Bob will probably do something really stupid.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Doubt he'll care 10 years from now when counting his money.

Listen, I'm one of the most negative individuals on this board. I am doom and gloom in the human form. Debbie Downer wishes she could be me. And I am not worried in any way about Wallstedt.

Now, as for the other dingleberries on the roster.....

Kaprizov needs to put his big boy pants on.
I believe you’re a literal rainbow carebear unicorn fart sprinkled with pixie dust compared to me lol

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Can trade Zuccarello, has a modified NTC this season. Should get something nice in return for a ppg player with a $4M contract. Send him to New York.

But Kirill will cry.
With the team like this, trading Zuc won’t make Kaprizov leave, there is plenty of other reasons. Keeping Zuc to keep Kap happy and having him leave anyway would be the most Minnesota thing ever….

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Consider the source who makes those decisions. These guys have embarrassed themselves tonight. What makes me more angry is that they are gonna learn nothing and probably come out against Philly with the same limp effort. And then Billy Bob will probably do something really stupid.
I wish Leupold would sell, he’s proven himself a terrible owner.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This. We need someone willing to eat a year of a real rebuild. We’ve had how many years where we’re a borderline team or worse and we overpay at the deadline for some washed up also-ran?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
As someone who watched Harold Ballard up close and personal for a couple of decades, you really have no idea what a bad owner is really like. Leipold is fine. Shuts up, and pays.

Anyway, I'm heading over to the Tank Thread where they are having a post game party.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
tenor-2139596253.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Oh boy, this weekend is gonna kill me with this kind of defensive play.
Gotta rise and shine early and get a great haul of bottles to feed the back to back drinking games.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well I heard he's smashing monitors in his suite and drinks go flying when the Wild lose at the X. So he sounds above average engaged for an owner...

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
In the words of Cousin Eddie, "If that thing had 9 lives, she just spent'em all."
Shitter definitely is full…..ugly

The Wilds roster is kinda like that chair the cat was electrocuted under, and Cousin Eddie (Guerin) wants to try and fumigate it and save it.
4A1A1579-46DF-46C4-9F2F-9B333238F855.gif

Reactions: NHL1674

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Well I heard he's smashing monitors in his suite and drinks go flying when the Wild lose at the X. So he sounds above average engaged for an owner...
Everything about him is in question. His GM hires have been poor at best. His involvement has been massively detrimental. His unwillingness to let the team build through the draft is 100% inexcusable.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Our older season tickets were on the opposite side of the arena where we could see his suite. These were the early days of his ownership. He would sit there with a piece of paper (rolled up as tight as could be) in his hands the whole time, and always had an empty seat on both sides of him. Kinda like a nervous fan who didn't want to be bothered. But he was very calm even during ugly games.

Reactions: Northerner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad