GDT: G39: Stars @ Wild - 7PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I looked up starting goalies and two sites say Fleury is confirmed as the starter for tonight's game. Not sure where they got the confirmation, but it's good enough for me.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Sounds like Foligno is back, and Petan will sit.

Hunt in, Goligoski out.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
It's also on the Athletic as per Hynes. Fleury gets the start tonight, wednesday may be Wallstedt time but they didn't commit to that idea.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Let’s try Hunt with Faber. I can never get a read on him because he plays such a conservative game and seemingly is never out there

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Lines...

Boldy-Rossi-Zuccarello
Johansson-Eriksson Ek-Hartman
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Raska

Middleton-Faber
Hunt-Bogosian
Merrill-Mermis

Fleury

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Let’s try Hunt with Faber. I can never get a read on him because he plays such a conservative game and seemingly is never out there
Not the best idea, because they will be going out against the top line of DAL. Better to stick with Middleton. Hunt needs time... guys like Brodin and Faber are freaks.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Not the best idea, because they will be going out against the top line of DAL. Better to stick with Middleton. Hunt needs time... guys like Brodin and Faber are freaks.
I’m thinking long-term. Hunt needs to come out of his shell. It’s not like Middleton has been amazing either.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I’m thinking long-term. Hunt needs to come out of his shell. It’s not like Middleton has been amazing either.
I think that Middleton has done surprisingly well since Brodin and Spurgeon have gone down. Far better than Hunt would, at this point. You don't insert an AHL Dman into your NHL top pairing to bring him out of his shell - playing on the 3rd pairing is more than enough trial by fire.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
All I want is no more injuries. Playing a team with such cheap shot artists as Benn and Marchment in the lineup is scary for my weak heart. Not to mention Mr Punchable Face himself, Suter, who likes to crosscheck our best players in the back.
So please, protect Boldy and Rossi tonight.

Reactions: MK9

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I think that Middleton has done surprisingly well since Brodin and Spurgeon have gone down. Far better than Hunt would, at this point. You don't insert an AHL Dman into your NHL top pairing to bring him out of his shell - playing on the 3rd pairing is more than enough trial by fire.
What happens when Peart steals the 3LD spot next fall or this spring (as I suspect he will) and we have no idea what we have in Hunt or ROR?

It’s gotta be aggravating for these NHL tweeners to see veterans with no future swallowing up every opportunity.

This team is going nowhere so now is the time.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
What happens when Peart steals the 3LD spot next fall or this spring (as I suspect he will) and we have no idea what we have in Hunt or ROR?

It’s gotta be aggravating for these NHL tweeners to see veterans with no future swallowing up every opportunity.

This team is going nowhere so now is the time.
That's what you call a good problem

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Turned on pregame and saw Ben Clymer, my blood pressure immediately spiked assuming it was gonna be Wes “Flatulence” Walz with LaPanta. Nice to see Elliot Ness is with LaPanta……

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
So, who is Suter gonna bury a wicked cross check on tonight?

Answer: you can’t pick everybody..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad