GDT: G37: TBL @ MIN - 8:30 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Serious question, is Shaw the weirdest looking hockey player in a helmet ever?

Like I've glanced at his team photos, and he looks mostly normal. Maybe slightly large forehead. But every time I see a heads up shot of him with a helmet on he just looks fracken strange.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
So, is the music played during stoppages “throwback” music too? Playlist has to be different than normal. Not that I’m complaining, they are getting a few decent ones on tonight.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
They were talking look a likes…..
Take Erickson Ek, add curly hair, and gold rim glasses, and with that blank facial expression you’d have napoleon dynamite. Bonus points for a vote for Pedro t shirt, and moon boot snow boots….

That’s a winner….

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Holy heck. I missed all the game but 10 minutes of the 3rd period. Since listening to TNT I've heard 4 excuses for why the Lightning are losing and a mention that Greenway is our enforcer, who will protect guys like JEE.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Holy heck. I missed all the game but 10 minutes of the 3rd period. Since listening to TNT I've heard 4 excuses for why the Lightning are losing and a mention that Greenway is our enforcer, who will protect guys like JEE.
Foligno is literally the 3rd guy on that line, not to mention Reaves.

Reactions: TaLoN

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
You can't be serious!!?!? Talk about not knowing anything about one of the teams in your broadcast... :laugh:
To be fair, they didnt' say "enforcer". They just talked about how it's good we got Greenway back so he can take care of the rough stuff, immediately after JEE was in that scrum.

Last edited:

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
They also called Foligno Nick a few times. Pretty shitty

• Wow
Reactions: TaLoN

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Uh oh, what happened to the Gus Bus
Saw him grimacing right after the glove save, don't know if he got it wrong on his hand, or if he tweaked something on the stretch. Hopefully its not serious, he was fantastic tonight.

Big win, always nice to know that we can skate with the Lightning, Kap always puts on a show too!

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Uh oh, what happened to the Gus Bus
Connor Bedard?

Still a dream.

Saw him grimacing right after the glove save, don't know if he got it wrong on his hand, or if he tweaked something on the stretch. Hopefully its not serious, he was fantastic tonight.

Big win, always nice to know that we can skate with the Lightning, Kap always puts on a show too!
I had a few that really shook me up when I used to play. If it hits near the end of your glove and rides up, it will numb your whole hand, but you'll still catch it. I hope that's all it is, and not an actual injury.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
5-1 over Tampa Bay. Can we call the Wild good yet?
We can call them an ok regular season team. Can't call them good until they actually do something in the post season. We've heard this record before, it tends to skip and repeat the same tropes over and over...
Remember we were the #2 team in the west last season, yet what did that gain us?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
We can call them an ok regular season team. Can't call them good until they actually do something in the post season. We've heard this record before, it tends to skip and repeat the same tropes over and over...
Remember we were the #2 team in the west last season, yet what did that gain us?
Well we jettisoned one playoff no show, so maybe we will see an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad