GDT: G37: TBL @ MIN - 8:30 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
For some reason MN has Tampa's number. I counted both games against them as wins before the season started.
I'm guessing that's why 11 of us predicted a Wild win tonight and 4 of us predicted the Wild scoring 5 or more in the process.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
We didn't exactly replace him with anyone though, so I have my doubts
Better PP. Better PK. Better goaltending (Gus). Boldy's line will determine how far in the playoffs they go. Kap's line is going to score. GREEF is going to do it's thing. Shaw-Dewar-Reaves is playing fantastic. If Boldy's line doesn't score, they will lose in the 1st round again.

Reactions: 63firebird

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Saw him grimacing right after the glove save, don't know if he got it wrong on his hand, or if he tweaked something on the stretch. Hopefully its not serious, he was fantastic tonight.

Big win, always nice to know that we can skate with the Lightning, Kap always puts on a show too!
I blame myself... I was planning an NHL thread about how Ottawa is stupid keeping Forsberg over him to acquire Talbot.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I actually didn’t mind the tnt crew tonight. Obviously not the Bally crew that is 100 percent Wild all the time, but I thought they were ok. Could’ve been worse, could’ve been ESPN. I’m convinced Amsterdam Vodka pays part of Hextalls salary. Sales must increase 1000 fold whenever she does a game.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
We can call them an ok regular season team. Can't call them good until they actually do something in the post season. We've heard this record before, it tends to skip and repeat the same tropes over and over...
Remember we were the #2 team in the west last season, yet what did that gain us?
Really wierd season too compared to last year.

Colorado is ravaged by injuries, and basically the Rantenen show.

Calgary is a 100% different team.

St Louis got old in a hurry and got big injuries.

Edmonton is still a very 2 man show (a very good two man show).

Winnipeg is 100% dependent on Helybuck.

The west is weak as f*** this year. Vegas and Dallas seem like the most firm teams but after them I have a hard time seeing another team that's weakness is worse than ours(high end C)

Reactions: TaLoN

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
A win against a quality team is still a win. Not going to say that with any backhanded compliment. Regardless of having a team's number this was a quality win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad