GDT: G36: Wild at Blues, 5pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I agree. STL is fun to visit, and going to games there is a blast. The STL zoo (free admission) is the highlight for the wife and kid.

Anything special going on there for New Years?
No we are headed down to Atlanta because my daughter wants to go to the aquarium there. This was more less on the way and we haven’t been to a game here. We went to the St Louis aquarium today which was fun. The union station is a cool place to kill a few hours.

First time I have seen Middleton or Merril live , neither passes the eye test for being a solid nhl dman. Slow and horrible with the puck.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
No we are headed down to Atlanta because my daughter wants to go to the aquarium there. This was more less on the way and we haven’t been to a game here. We went to the St Louis aquarium today which was fun. The union station is a cool place to kill a few hours.

You headed though Nashville or crossing the mountains further south?

I haven't been to the aquarium there. The wife said it's huge and amazing. She tries to get us to stop every time we go are down there. I say no, because Atlanta traffic sucks and I just want to get out of there.

If you're going past a Buc-ee's (it's like a Kwik Trip, but so much better) on the drive you have to stop.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Binnington using his stick to cup check Greenway was the STL penalty.

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
Dang Greenway wreck my prediction...but that was the hardest empty net goal I've seen in a long time. lol

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
You headed though Nashville or crossing the mountains further south?

I haven't been to the aquarium there. The wife said it's huge and amazing. She tries to get us to stop every time we go are down there. I say no, because Atlanta traffic sucks and I just want to get out of there.

If you're going past a Buc-ee's (it's like a Kwik Trip, but so much better) on the drive you have to stop.
Going through Nash , gonna stop in Chattanooga and watch the Vikings somewhere.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Going through Nash , gonna stop in Chattanooga and watch the Vikings somewhere.

Good thing that Titans already played this week, you'll drive right past their stadium in Nashville. I've made this drive way too many times. Enjoy the trip. =)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Reaves just had an excellent interview with the Blues tv crew. He's in the Blues locker room giving it lol.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
new-years-eve-2022-meme.jpg

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Good thing that Titans already played this week, you'll drive right past their stadium in Nashville. I've made this drive way too many times. Enjoy the trip. =)
Yes I’ve driven it a dozen or more times myself. Thanks and happy new years !!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
ROR (reevaluated in 6 weeks) broke his foot blocking a shot from Addison.
Tarasenko (reevaluated in 4 weeks) hurt his hand blocking a shot from Dumba.

Those are pretty big lineup hits for a struggling (.500) Blues team.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
ROR (reevaluated in 6 weeks) broke his foot blocking a shot from Addison.
Tarasenko (reevaluated in 4 weeks) hurt his hand blocking a shot from Dumba.

Those are pretty big lineup hits for a struggling (.500) Blues team.

Probably doing them a favor on the long term by pushing them towards being deadline sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad