Keller - Soderberg - Schmaltz
Crouse - Stepan - Hinostroza
Grabner - Richardson - Garland

Ekman-Larsson - Lyubushkin
Chychrun - Goligoski
Ness - Oesterle

Kuemper

--------===============--------

Last I heard the lines were something like that and Dubnyk might be making his return tonight. Spurgeon might also be back, but that seems like more of a coin-flip.

Mostly I just hope this doesn't suck.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Never realized how good that AZ lineup looks nowadays.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I caught a couple AZ games the past month; Dvorak is a stud. That Zucker + Ennis + Nino for Dvorak and Domi would’ve been an incredible heist. Fenton was a scrub but he sure was good at evaluating players (hold rask).

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I caught a couple AZ games the past month; Dvorak is a stud. That Zucker + Ennis + Nino for Dvorak and Domi would’ve been an incredible heist. Fenton was a scrub but he sure was good at evaluating players (hold rask).
It would've precluded the Rask deal, as well. If the Arizona trade was as close as Russo has implied, Fenton came very close to a first year of....

Zucker, Ennis, Nino, Coyle, Granlund

for

Dvorak, Domi, Donato, Fiala

Plus two drafts that look pretty solid right now. It's too bad he was apparently insufferable to work with.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
0txwJWZ.jpg

Reactions: Bazeek

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Those forward lines are almost like they were at practice. But Sturm centers 3rd line, Rask 4th. Boudreau is really giving the AHL guys some big roles in this game. Lets just hope it pays off, it's also the only chance for them to show what they can do up here.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Man, i looked forward to going to this. But with all the injuries and what not right now.... meh.

Reactions: AKL

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Dubnyk's about to go on one of his runs where he's the best goaltender in the world for 20ish games
I haven't wanted to say it out loud but I half-expect it. These seem like the worst possible circumstances for him to regain his form, so of course that's what'll happen. Gotta get that second Masterton.

Reactions: zellmatic

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
He's playing with a stressed and anxious heart, playing under a tough time in his life. Some people do really well, raising their game against those things, and some crash down with them.

I won't blame the guy if he doesn't play well- I actually just wish him the best. I wouldn't be surprised though if we see him play out of his mind good.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm hoping Dubs has a good game simply for the fact that he could use a little boost right now. As it's already been said, he's had a very stressful few weeks. I've criticized him before, but am giving him a break tonight. I sure as hell couldn't focus if in his shoes.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I'm certainly not going to pretend like Suter-Dumba hasn't been donkey.

I'm also not sure which of them is more responsible for that.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm certainly not going to pretend like Suter-Dumba hasn't been donkey.

I'm also not sure which of them is more responsible for that.

The defense is the least offensive thing about that

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Because he has a no talent team on track to make the playoffs? Makes sense.

Because he continually displays questionable decision making with his roster. On track to make the playoffs? You looking at the right year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad