GDT: G35: Stars @ Wild, 7pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Rossi as well, if/when he returns.

Where does Rossi fall on the callup list now?

For a fully healthy team I have Shaw as the pressbox FWD, Walker in the AHL as the 1st callup. After Walker I don't know who's next.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Where does Rossi fall on the callup list now?

For a fully healthy team I have Shaw as the pressbox FWD, Walker in the AHL as the 1st callup. After Walker I don't know who's next.
I would assume Rossi is next. The forwards in Iowa are... not good. Maybe if they need a 4th liner they call up Fogarty.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Walz just called it early in the season. I'd consider this the middle of the season. It's just a semantics thing, but made me think about it.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I would assume Rossi is next. The forwards in Iowa are... not good. Maybe if they need a 4th liner they call up Fogarty.

Depends on who gets hurt, probably.

I think this is part of it.
-If they are just going to sit and unlikely to play I could see Fogarty called up.
-Petan will need waivers soon if he's called up again. Not that I think he'd be picked up, but they might not want to risk it.
-Walker if they need someone on the ice. No benefit for him to be sitting in the pressbox.

I don't see the C or W mattering much with Hartman, Freddy G, Shaw, Steel, and Dewar all able to fill either roll better than the AHLers.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Gonna have to take a shot just from dehydration......it's been awhile

1l57tsbibah31.jpg

Reactions: Roman Maroni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad