• Brock Faber

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Watching the Detroit feed, gotta get me one of those Jake Walman “griddy” bobbleheads.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kaprizov wants to be as good as Johansson so badly

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Watching the Detroit feed, gotta get me one of those Jake Walman “griddy” bobbleheads.
1703733813665.png

• Love
Reactions: Minnesota

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
As much as I pick on the guy, this isn't meant to be a slight....just a serious question. But when I see Kap doing well with his line, and the 2nd line coming to life as well, where do you slot in Zucc without messing the chemistry up?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
As much as I pick on the guy, this isn't meant to be a slight....just a serious question. But when I see Kap doing well with his line, and the 2nd line coming to life as well, where do you slot in Zucc without messing the chemistry up?
Right in the pressbox where he belongs.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Somewhere on the Rangers perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: Minnesota

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
MoJo will cool down & get relegated to the 3rd line.

Zucc starts on the 2nd line.

Foligno down to the 4th line where he belongs.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I wouldn’t mind seeing if he could unlock some more offense out of Dewar.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I would rotate him and Johansson between the second line and fourth line depending on who's performing at the time. Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon seems to be okay as a rough and tumble defensive third line so neither Zuccarello nor Johansson fit there at all.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
10 points in his last 11 games, +9
Safe to say Johansson has found his game from last season again.
Third on the team in assist. First in even strength assists

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad