Niederreiter - Aho - Teravainen
Dzingel - Wallmark - Martinook
McGinn - Bishop - Gibbons

Slavin - Hamilton
Edmundson - Pesce
Fleury - Gardiner

Mrazek

--------------------

I'll go with the line-up from the Lightning game, but it'll be interesting to see if Sturm or Menell draw in. I've listed Stalock to ensure that Kahkonen starts.

Edit: sounds like the same line-up, but with a forward shuffle. We'll see if my tepid speculation about Rask being not-bad this year is justified or not.

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I can't wait until the day we are all ready to stop with these comparisons, but it's not here yet. :laugh:

Only 3-7-10 for Nino in 29 games so far. Yikes. I'm sure he'll go on a hot streak soon enough though.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I can't wait until the day we are all ready to stop with these comparisons, but it's not here yet. :laugh:

Only 3-7-10 for Nino in 29 games so far. Yikes. I'm sure he'll go on a hot streak soon enough though.
Yeah, I'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's probably easier to handle the streakiness when you've also got Aho and Svechnikov on the team.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Parise and Rask on the same line? How the F is Boudreau going to make that work?

Really wish we knew what was going on in practice/private that has Boudreau scared to play Kahkonen.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Surely Kahkonen would know all of Aho's and Teravainen's trick moves, and how to stop them?

Awesome GDT title!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Parise and Rask on the same line? How the F is Boudreau going to make that work?

Really wish we knew what was going on in practice/private that has Boudreau scared to play Kahkonen.

Maybe it's not so deep? Maybe he's just an idiot?

a79krgm

Jul 15, 2006
White Bear Lake
www.northstarshockey.com

Many of the practices are open to the public during home stretches. I went to a few. Gave me a new perspective. Some guys really work their but off there.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Maybe it's not so deep? Maybe he's just an idiot?
The fact that Stalock is even on the team would support that thought, but I still would hope that isn't the case.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Interesting battle between the Staal brothers here, both top line centers. But we have the better player. Eric has 20 points, Jordan only 8.

Btw, I don't think they like each other. Eric played for a while with his other brother Marc on the Rangers, didn't work out :DD

fentonsbrainchild

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting battle between the Staal brothers here, both top line centers. But we have the better player. Eric has 20 points, Jordan only 8.

Btw, I don't think they like each other. Eric played for a while with his other brother Marc on the Rangers, didn't work out :DD
What makes you think that lmfao

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
How's Kahkonen's outlook in the foreseeable future? Starter material when Dubnyk is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad