GDT: G3: Wild at Ducks - 8pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I hope we don’t win this game because if we do we’re going to see the same lines on Wednesday and the top 6 needs to be changed. Still don’t understand how our PP coach thinks this 3D + Rask powerplay is a the moves

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Their best PP right now involves Dumba and Fiala on either side and let them bomb away and try to clean up rebounds.

Would really like to see this.

Kaprizov - Sturm - Fiala
Parise - Bonino - Hartman
Foligno - JEE - Greenway
Johansson - Rask - Bjugstad

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Their best PP right now involves Dumba and Fiala on either side and let them bomb away and try to clean up rebounds.

Would really like to see this.

Kaprizov - Sturm - Fiala
Parise - Bonino - Hartman
Foligno - JEE - Greenway
Johansson - Rask - Bjugstad
Switch Bonino and Rask and then just leave the Rask line in the locker room

wildbill97

Jan 17, 2021
St. Louis (From MN)
He did it the first game, and it resulted in 1g and 2a. Now it seems like he's been neutered to play a safe game. I like it because it should make him a better player going forward, but he needs to recognize there's still a time and place to just do it himself, and then just do it.
Pretty fair take

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
He did it the first game, and it resulted in 1g and 2a. Now it seems like he's been neutered to play a safe game. I like it because it should make him a better player going forward, but he needs to recognize there's still a time and place to just do it himself, and then just do it.
It took record time for him to get neutered. I don't want him to be reckless, but this team has enough players playing a safe game....almost too safe many nights. The last thing I want is a guy like Kap to be turned into another robot hesitant to score. If that happens, it won't be long before he wants out.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
@KaprizovSaveUs I was going to make a list of high value pieces I'd trade a rebounded Dumba for, but at this point, anyone that remotely resembles a 2C would be an adequate return.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Who would have thought a trio of Johansson, Rask, and Bjugstad would look like trash on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad