GDT: G3: Jets @ Wild, 7pm CT (BSN) Home Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild (2-0-0, 4 points) at Winnipeg Jets (0-2-0, 0 points)
Puck drop: 7 p.m. CT
Watch: Bally Sports North
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3; Wild Radio Network; Wild NHL App

Year 4 of my home opener GDT song. :help:

Notes if you're going to the game:

NO BAGS are permitted inside the arena to help reduce staff touchpoints and expedite entry times for guests. This includes clutches, clear bags, purses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. Guests arriving at the venue with these items will be asked to return them to their car. Medical and diaper bags are permitted at Gate 1 and are subject to x-ray screening.
In addition, all guests will be asked to pass through walk-through metal detectors upon entry. Doors open 75 minutes prior to game time to allow fans extra time for the screening process.

ROAD CLOSURE ALERT! PLAN AHEAD
Please check your route and plan additional travel time as several exits and roads are closed near Xcel Energy Center through early November.

Pregame notes:

For the first time in more than 650 days, the Wild and Winnipeg Jets will renew their rivalry when they play at Xcel Energy Center on Tuesday night.

One key cog in that power play could be absent from the lineup on Tuesday, as Plymouth native Blake Wheeler was placed on the COVID-19 list. He did not practice with the team at Xcel Energy Center on Monday and his status for the game is unknown.

Tuesday's game will also be the first in front of a full-capacity house in downtown St. Paul for the first time since March 3, 2020.

Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. Winnipeg

Lineups:
:wild
Kap/JEE/Zucc
Greenway/Hartman/Foligno
Fiala/Gaudreau/Rask
Duhaime/Sturm/Bjugstad

Brodin/Dumba
Goli/Spurgeon
Kulikov/Merrill

Talbot

:jets
Connor/Scheifele/Copp
Stastny/Dubois/Ehlers
Harkins/Lowry/Vesalainen
Svechnikov/Nash/Perfetti

Morrissey/Schmidt
Dillon/Pionk
Stanley/DeMelo

Hellebuyck

308a313c0f16deaf8858424e33da7af3.jpg

Lets Go Wild

Last edited:

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
Who: Minnesota Wild (2-0-0, 2 points) at Winnipeg Jets (0-2-0, 0 points)
Puck drop: 7 p.m. CT
Watch: Bally Sports North
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3; Wild Radio Network; Wild NHL App

Year 4 of my home opener GDT song. :help:

Notes if you're going to the game:

Pregame notes:

Wild Warmup: Minnesota vs. Winnipeg

Lineups:
:wild
Kap/JEE/Zucc
Greenway/Hartman/Foligno
Fiala/Gaudreau/Rask
Duhaime/Sturm/Bjugstad

Brodin/Dumba
Goli/Spurgeon
Kulikov/Merrill

Talbot

:jets
Connor/Scheifele/Copp
Stastny/Dubois/Ehlers
Harkins/Lowry/Vesalainen
Svechnikov/Nash/Perfetti

Morrissey/Schmidt
Dillon/Pionk
Stanley/DeMelo

Hellebuyck

308a313c0f16deaf8858424e33da7af3.jpg

Lets Go Wild

we have 4 points btw

Wabit

May 23, 2016
How are people going to survive without a clutch? That’s excessive

The wife isn't happy about the no bags policy. She'll usually get a med exemption (EpiPen) but if we get the "wrong" gatekeeper it can really put a damper on going places. Spending 5 mins playing the 20 questions of stupid gets old quick.

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Let's hope its packed. Last I heard there were still plenty of tickets available.

It's sold out, just resale tickets on the market now.

this will be kaps first time playing in front of a packed xcel energy center

It's too bad that the Canada/US border is still closed. Jets/Wild games are the best when there is a good number of Jets fans in the building.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Let's hope its packed. Last I heard there were still plenty of tickets available.

Doubt it's packed, with everything so expensive these days people will hold on to their $. I can see another financially tough season for this league.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
we have one of the higher median incomes in the country, i dont think that will affect it much tbh.

Yeah checked ticketmaster, it actually looks pretty good tonight, they only have some 400 tickets left.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Not really referring to the Jets GDT makers.

I know. I just read it as a lost in translation, bad wording, or missed tone because it's in writing. I've done enough of these and have my own style (not sure if that's the right word) that I'm happy with.

I got my home opener so I could get that lame polka for a song as my longstanding running joke (pretty sure nobody else gets it).

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I know. I just read it as a lost in translation, bad wording, or missed tone because it's in writing. I've done enough of these and have my own style (not sure if that's the right word) that I'm happy with.

I got my home opener so I could get that lame polka for a song as my longstanding running joke (pretty sure nobody else gets it).
I get it...I think?

Whenever I think of the Jets I think of a team that is going to be hammering us into the boards all night long- a war of attrition. As I look at out lineups, though, I'm not sure that will be the case any more. I can see us being a heavier team, and with the addition of Gaudreau and Duhaime, our speed being at least as good, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia