RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
8BE7C071-0605-4E75-A67D-AF256F85B732.jpeg

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
This is exactly why, even though just as inconsistent, Sammy is always the better option. Viteks a game manager who wins by strong team defense and some good luck. Sammy can steal a game sometimes when things are not going his teams way.

Reactions: SherVaughn30

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Huge win and exactly what we needed.

Were the better team again, kept going despite going down and refs trying to hand the game to Panthers in the 2nd and then pierced Bob and now the seed of doubt is there on the Panthers defense.

Huge response from Sammy. Everyone let's in bad goals from time to time but well done to recover. He was huge in the 2nd and IMO should get the 1st star.

Well done MoJo too. I shit on him a lot but he showed up today.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If I were the coach, I would do a bold move: after my goalie givers performance like this, change him next game.
Sounds crazy but it may not be. Is VV the #1, but needed a break vs a tough team. Lavi turning to him for Game 1 says he treats him as his #1 - so is he now instantly #2 from a few bad goals under a lot of pressure? That all said the hockey coach book says Sammy 100% slam dunk for G4. I think.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Really not happy they scheduled it for Mothers Day weekend. Kills any chance of me going.
I hear ya - I was hoping to go today but Caps and then thought about going now but its freaking crap weather.... tommorrow yeah that's a big fat no chance of going. I consider us lucky to get one though - probably why its on mothers day lol. All others golf courses knew it'd be a marketing fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad