Hill

------------------------------------------------

No mercy.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Uberdachen

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Have a bad feeling about this one. Not sure why. Unfortunately, I have been prophetic before. I can also tell you who brackett will draft with my crystal ball.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Have a bad feeling about this one. Not sure why. Unfortunately, I have been prophetic before. I can also tell you who brackett will draft with my crystal ball.
It does feel like we're due for a stinker at some point. I'd kinda rather it be this game than one of the Colorado ones, but we'll see.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
It does feel like we're due for a stinker at some point. I'd kinda rather it be this game than one of the Colorado ones, but we'll see.
Yeah 4-3 loss, Fiala, Kaprizov, Dumba (trade value) points on all 3. Kaapo stops 96/100 shots. Not the worst game in the world, but we’ll bounce back in Colorado.

Reactions: Bazeek

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So Parise-Ek-Bjugstad wasn't just a really bad fever dream.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I don't see why we don't start Talbot again. I mean that Kessel-Yotes have to be frustrated with him.
Because we don't have two days off in a row for like basically the rest of the season, and you have two goalies that are crushing it. Gotta keep them both engaged.

Reactions: Blue Ox and Bazeek

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Kaprizov is making Gaborik look like a bitch

I just don't get this kind of rhetoric tbh. Gabby at 23 went 38/28/66 in 65 games. Sure he never had the creativity Kaprizov has, and I understand why people are still angry about the way he left, but just because Kaprizov is doing well doesn't mean we now have to denigrate Gaborik and his accomplishments. He was an excellent player in his time here, moreso than I think most of our fans would care to give him credit for.

Reactions: Stubu and Val

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I just don't get this kind of rhetoric tbh. Gabby at 23 went 38/28/66 in 65 games. Sure he never had the creativity Kaprizov has, and I understand why people are still angry about the way he left, but just because Kaprizov is doing well doesn't mean we now have to denigrate Gaborik and his accomplishments. He was an excellent player in his time here, moreso than I think most of our fans would care to give him credit for.

Gaborik was a no talent nobody from nowhere! Slovakia?! What is that? Fake Russia!?

:sarcasm:

More seriously, I also have that Minnesota sports itch going on right now. You know the one, the uncomfortable feeling between your shoulder blades that asks "how high are they going to build this up before they let it all come crashing down?" Minnesota sports franchises, the Jenga masters of the world.

Reactions: 57special

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Gaborik was a no talent nobody from nowhere! Slovakia?! What is that? Fake Russia!?

:sarcasm:

More seriously, I also have that Minnesota sports itch going on right now. You know the one, the uncomfortable feeling between your shoulder blades that asks "how high are they going to build this up before they let it all come crashing down?" Minnesota sports franchises, the Jenga masters of the world.

Can't disappoint me if I think it's a rebuilding year. Until we have Rossi or someone as an established star #1C, it's always a rebuilding year to me.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Putting the backlight on Carter’s exhaust coming out the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad