GDT: G25: Wild @ Oilers - 8PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Lets get a good bounceback game here, if we play like that first 15 minutes from last game at any point in this one it should be enough to torch the Oilers. Try to stay out of the box as always, good efforts at both ends of the ice and the Oilers lose any and all motivation.

Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
McDavid and Draisaitl are going to torch our terrible defense.

In a perfect world, they spend most of their time against Brodin-Faber, and Edmonton's offensive depth is about as good as our defensive depth.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
In a perfect world, they spend most of their time against Brodin-Faber, and Edmonton's offensive depth is about as good as our defensive depth.
They are on 2 different lines.
Hyman - McDavid - RNH
Kane - Draisaitl - Brown

New coach trying to separate them as much as he can.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Agreed, but you would think with last change, they could get the favorable matchups.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This group is fragile and I think they always have been. I expect full turtle tonight after they came out flying and were stuffed last night.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Sounds like Mermis is getting in for this one. Hopefully the coach was able to help him get more up to speed on what he is supposed to be doing out there, his early stint this season did not breed much confidence to me. Has puck skills and the motor but needs to make significantly improved decisions to be NHL capable.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Sounds like Mermis is getting in for this one. Hopefully the coach was able to help him get more up to speed on what he is supposed to be doing out there, his early stint this season did not breed much confidence to me. Has puck skills and the motor but needs to make significantly improved decisions to be NHL capable.

He's almost 30, he's played 430 AHL games, he pretty much is what he is at this point

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is Carter busy or something? Do they actually like Walz? Why does it seem like he gets 75% of the games?

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'd post the Oilers voodoo doll, but since the update, I can no longer post images. It's always a broken link. Bad omen?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
A little late here, had to get a drink going.
Have I missed any "identitys" the first 5 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad