GDT: G21 - MIN @ ARI - 8PM Central - Battle of the Middle-of-the-West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
All 10 in the last 14, too. People would think he’s playing awesome of there wasn’t the unfair tendency to compare him directly to Kaprizov.

He's been a little snakebite this year and hasn't found much chemistry with his linemates.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Ek must've been slacking in the 3rd because Dumba, Brodin, Fiala, and Bjugstad all passed him up in the XGF%

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
He really hasn't earned one. He's not out there standing on his head or anything.
He still scares me for some unknown reason. He reminds me of Kuemper even though he clearly doesn't unravel after allowing a goal.

Looks similar in net and/or content with loose pucks around the net maybe.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He still scares me for some unknown reason. He reminds me of Kuemper even though he clearly doesn't unravel after allowing a goal.

Looks similar in net/content with loose pucks around the net maybe.

He reminds me more of Stalock than any other recent Wild goalie. Lots of scrambles.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He reminds me more of Stalock than any other recent Wild goalie. Lots of scrambles.
I think he is more in control with his push offs than Stalock. Kahk looks fast, rather than big in the net. Nice timing to his game...not frenetic, but just fast enough. I do like the way he covers up the puck in scrambles, too. Not sure how good he will be in SO's, but that doesn't matter once you get to playoff hockey anyway.

I am so much happier with our goaltending this year than in recent years.

Reactions: Ladde, W75 and Lapa

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Kahkonen gonna steal rookie of the year from kaprizov

Watta thief.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I think he is more in control with his push offs than Stalock. Kahk looks fast, rather than big in the net. Nice timing to his game...not frenetic, but just fast enough. I do like the way he covers up the puck in scrambles, too. Not sure how good he will be in SO's, but that doesn't matter once you get to playoff hockey anyway.

I am so much happier with our goaltending this year than in recent years.

I strongly agree with the bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad