Rasmus Sandin – Nick Jensen
Joel Edmundson – Trevor van Riemsdyk

Charlie Lindgren
Darcy Kuemper

Scratched: Nicolas Aube-Kubel, Lucas Johansen, Alex Alexeyev

Reactions: Neil Racki

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Curious to see how the Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson trio performs. All three have been disappointing overall but I thought they had possibly their best game of the season against the Sharks. Didn't spend any time in the defensive zone and generated loads of chances. Even the power play wasn't quite the steaming pile of turds that it usually is.

Was it just the match up against piss poor Sharks B-team or are they turning a corner?

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
Caps on a back to back night, in the PST, against a good team? After a downer game?

They will get their shit pushed in. Sorry for the visual, but it’s gonna be ugly.
The power play is historically bad, going up against the #1 PK unit.

They'll go 3/5

Reactions: troyerlaw

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Win/Win for me tonight! Whether Caps or Kings win, I'm still good. Caps definitely need this game more than the Kings. Kings have been off for something like 4 days, so Caps have something they could take advantage of, but will they?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Win/Win for me tonight! Whether Caps or Kings win, I'm still good. Caps definitely need this game more than the Kings. Kings have been off for something like 4 days, so Caps have something they could take advantage of, but will they?
No. They gonna be suck!

Talbot playing? Would be funny if Copley got the start - another ex-Caps goalie going up against his former team (and if he shut them out I would laugh my ass off).

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
No. They gonna be suck!

Talbot playing? Would be funny if Copley got the start - another ex-Caps goalie going up against his former team (and if he shut them out I would laugh my ass off).
Talbot is starting. Kings are alternating their goalies just as the Caps are. I was really hoping for Kuemper vs Copley. Kuemper played one trade deadline season for the Kings in the same season the Caps won the Cup. Copley was the 3rd stringer goalie that season behind Holtby/Grubauer. We traded Grubauer in the offseason and Copley was backup to Holtby that following season.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Curious to see how the Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Wilson trio performs. All three have been disappointing overall but I thought they had possibly their best game of the season against the Sharks. Didn't spend any time in the defensive zone and generated loads of chances. Even the power play wasn't quite the steaming pile of turds that it usually is.

Was it just the match up against piss poor Sharks B-team or are they turning a corner?

Kopitar line will dummy them.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I will be happy if they're up when I bail probably at the end of the first; and tomorrow morning if I find that #8 has potted at least one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad