GDT: G16 - MIN @ SJS - Lizard vs Shark - 9:30PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Are we going to get an angry beast mode Greenway once a year, sort like we used to see that from Koivu and Coyle?
Greenway already seems to play mad more often than Coyle did. Then again Coyle didn't play on a team that started many years like this.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If I'm Bruce, I just go into the locker room and put up a punching bag with Fenton's face taped on it.
I was thinking something more like this....

giphy.gif

But I don't think putting Leipold or Fenton up there would motivate them as much.:laugh:

Reactions: TaLoN and Wild11MN

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Remember that game in, gosh I don't know, something like 2011 where the Hawks were beating us 4-1 or 5-1 and we stormed back in the third period? I'll never forget Latendresse flying down the left wing to jump on a loose puck and score.
Maybe that will happen tonight.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Man, you don't often see a team toy with another team like the Sharks just did right there.

Stars did the same thing. When teams go full speed against them the Wild have no answer. They're simply too slow, and it's not just the veterans but the kids as well. So what's the problem, lack of conditioning? I think we'll see a different coaching staff next season, if not sooner.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Stars did the same thing. When teams go full speed against them the Wild have no answer. They're simply too slow, and it's not just the veterans but the kids as well. So what's the problem, lack of conditioning? I think we'll see a different coaching staff next season, if not sooner.
Stuff like that goes beyond conditioning and skating and looked more like a full breakdown. They are and have been a pretty fragile team, but it's especially bad when the goalies play badly. Not that that particular goal was really on Stalock.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Am I the only one who thinks if you gave a fly swatter to Brodin and told him to whack a fly, he'd set it down, put his head in his hands, and shake his head and sob uncontrollably? Hehe

Edit: wait I'll beat myself to it: "that's not exactly a hot take"

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Am I the only one who thinks if you gave a fly swatter to Brodin and told him to whack a fly, he'd set it down, put his head in his hands, and shake his head and sob uncontrollably? Hehe
Hey now... I don't use a fly swatter to kill flies. I catch them in my hand, shake them up, walk outside and throw them against a wall.

They fly off all woozy, but they are out of the house. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad