GDT: G16: Buffaloes vs Tom Wilson - 7pm EST

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Tage Thompson is out, so we have a chance.

Looks like DK in net tonight and Fever & Kuzy are likely out.

Someone make our PP not look like the guys are standing around waiting to have their pics taken.

kIWRl8I.gif

the buffet to open.

Reactions: TJHKY

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
About to leave. Taking 301 highway into southern Maryland and branch avenue metro.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
Scratching Phillips for a second game?

Look at where the puck is when he scoops it up here. He's an artist.

Reactions: twabby

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I wish they would try Kuzy at wing, but he's probably to big of a diva to help the team like that.
Maybe he'd be happier there. Kuzy was a natural winger before they center experiment with him and burakovsky back in 2014(2015?).

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Maybe he'd be happier there. Kuzy was a natural winger before they center experiment with him and burakovsky back in 2014(2015?).

I'm starting to think he does not like ice hockey anymore. He seems like a good guy, and he has had his moments this season, but something is still wrong. He does not seem happy on the ice.

Reactions: PlushMinus

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Score first, score often, score last…

I'm starting to think he does not like ice hockey anymore. He seems like a good guy, and he has had his moments this season, but something is still wrong. He does not seem happy on the ice.
I think he likes hockey just fine…..I just think he likes F’ing off with family and friends and his own lifestyle more.

Reactions: Capitals40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad