GDT: G13: Wild at Ducks - 9pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild (6-6-0) at Anaheim Ducks (6-7-3)
Puck drop: 9:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North, FOX Sports App
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

Wild Warmup: Minnesota at Anaheim

Jared Spurgeon is expected to return to action on Thursday.

Fellow defenseman Ian Cole is also set to return to the lineup on Tuesday, as are forwards Nick Bonino and Nico Sturm.

Kaapo Kahkonen is expected to draw the start.

Lineup:
Old guys, warm bodies, and lines we don't want; just less warm bodies and more old guys than last game.

602d1df558476300183236e3

Lets Go Wild!

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I like the way the blueline combinations look. Wish I could say the same for the forwards

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maybe they are trying to mix Bonino in slowly? Otherwise, WTH is Bjugstad playing with Kap for, and why isn't he playing with Greenway? I've never seen a guy fumble so many pucks as Bjugstad. It's sad to see what he has turned out to be, after how good he looked with the Gophers way back when.

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
Can somebody explain how Bjugstad is an upgrade over Staal/Koivu? I thought Guerin was going to put a stop to the "culture" of hometown boys coming here in the twilight of their careers to ride into the sunset.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Can somebody explain how Bjugstad is an upgrade over Staal/Koivu? I thought Guerin was going to put a stop to the "culture" of hometown boys coming here in the twilight of their careers to ride into the sunset.

"Hometown" had nothing to do with it (neither Staal nor Koivu are from Minnesota) and Bjugstad isn't in the twilight of his career.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Bjugstad is pretty much what everyone knew he would be. Not sure why so many are pissed off that a fringe NHL'er looks like a fringe NHL'er. Even more so when the Wild are asking him to be something that he's never been at the NHL level. He's actually looked good when given a role that he might be able to handle.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Should be an L.

Ya poor Kaprizov and all but Greenway has been one of the best players on the team so far this season and look at who he’s with. I mean, if we keep trying to fit non-centers at center, why not give Greenway a shot at this point. Can’t be worse than Bjugstad and Johansson.

Tonight:

D52-C2-F15-1432-46-F0-AD5-B-F703-F53943-C7.jpg

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Should be an L.

Ya poor Kaprizov and all but Greenway has been one of the best players on the team so far this season and look at who he’s with. I mean, if we keep trying to fit non-centers at center, why not give Greenway a shot at this point. Can’t be worse than Bjugstad and Johansson.

Tonight:

D52-C2-F15-1432-46-F0-AD5-B-F703-F53943-C7.jpg
Hope that tastes better than it looks

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta

At least he’s got Ek on the 1st line finally. The lines are getting closer to ideal. Still would prefer Ek with Kap and Greenway though. Hoping his line tinkering eventually ends with the following:

Greenway - Ek - Kap
Zucc - Johansson - Fiala
Parise - Bonino - Foligno/Bjugstad
Rask/Foligno - Sturm - Hartman

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
It's the Viking line on top, two Swedes and a Norwegian. Even though Fiala is not a Swede he lives there.

Lizard better not screw up, cuz Webster has to take the blame :rolleyes:

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Looks like this is going to be the last game that MN needs to survive with the AHL players.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's the Viking line on top, two Swedes and a Norwegian. Even though Fiala is not a Swede he lives there.

Lizard better not screw up, cuz Webster has to take the blame :rolleyes:

I'm not expecting much from Zucc tonight. Just don't be awful and start to find his game is all I want. After that much time out will take a few games for him.

Reactions: fredrikstad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad