Confirmed with Link: G-Tristan Lennox Signed to ELC

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I don't see how, he's still with Saginaw, no?

.880 sv% with them too, so quite the downgrade if he's coming up to the big club. :laugh:
Saginaw is horrible this year. I wouldn’t look too into those numbers. He’s actually seen as one of the better goalies in Junior. I’m excited for him to turn pro next year. Will be interesting to see what happens with Skarek Tikkannen and Lennox next year?

Reactions: PK Cronin

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
Formality.

They grabbed this guy in the 3rd round of a draft where they had no 1st rounder and his league had just been on hiatus for the whole season.

For whatever reasons, they were sold on his potential one way or another.

And CHL picks grabbed in their first year of draft eligibility must be signed within 2 years of their having been drafted. Just a reminder.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Formality.

They grabbed this guy in the 3rd round of a draft where they had no 1st rounder and his league had just been on hiatus for the whole season.

For whatever reasons, they were sold on his potential one way or another.
I think those reasons are easy to glean. From all I've read he's got size, raw athleticism, and a good attitude. It's all about what he can learn. It'll be a 2-year process till NYI have an idea what he is.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
I think those reasons are easy to glean. From all I've read he's got size, raw athleticism, and a good attitude. It's all about what he can learn. It'll be a 2-year process till NYI have an idea what he is.

I'm not trying to speak poorly of him.

I'm just pointing out that this is a routine signing of a drafted player who needs to be contracted in order to not re-enter the draft.

Reactions: xECK29x

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Mitch Korn I believe is still with us but Will be interesting to see if he goes back to NSH with Barry going back there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad