G Olivier Rodrigue - Drummondville Voltigeurs, QMJHL (2018 Draft)

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Bumping this lol

Looks like he is going to Moncton per RDS. Should be a good move for Moncton. He reminds me of Fucale so Idk where his NHL potential is, but he should have a solid shot at the Memorial Cup next year.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

wein

Jul 2, 2013
Bumping this lol

Looks like he is going to Moncton per RDS. Should be a good move for Moncton. He reminds me of Fucale so Idk where his NHL potential is, but he should have a solid shot at the Memorial Cup next year.

Moncton should have a strong team and I assume they’ll be going all in. They’ll need to add probably a top 6 forward and at least a top pairing defenceman (if not two top 4) but they definitely have the assets.

Should be picking 3rd in tomorrow’s draft unless they trade it for immediate help.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Moncton should have a strong team and I assume they’ll be going all in. They’ll need to add probably a top 6 forward and at least a top pairing defenceman (if not two top 4) but they definitely have the assets.

Should be picking 3rd in tomorrow’s draft unless they trade it for immediate help.

Yea I hope they make their pick. I think they have enough futures (Pelletier/Spence) to add people now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad