Confirmed with Link: G Justin Peters

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
This is a really important signing for Tucson. It's nice to see the Coyotes make an effort to bolster the AHL team.

deserthockey

Jun 12, 2016
AZ
He's posted some decent numbers in the past but had an .896 SV percentage for Hershey last year. Glad he's our #3 and nothing more. Hopefully he'll stay in Tucson all year.

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Peters and McBain were teammates in the Carolina organization. Adding the two of them to Tucson should give some veteran backbone to that club. They desperately needed it last year when all the injuries hit.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He's posted some decent numbers in the past but had an .896 SV percentage for Hershey last year. Glad he's our #3 and nothing more. Hopefully he'll stay in Tucson all year.

Pretty concerning number to me since hist team last year Hershey was pretty good.

Hope he just had a rough year.

Last edited:

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Was a big fan of his when he was in Carolina a few years back. Pretty sure he was top of my list the summer we signed Dubnyk.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
He's already the goalie coach for the NHL goalies. Schwab deals with the AHL and junior goalies.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
He's already the goalie coach for the NHL goalies. Schwab deals with the AHL and junior goalies.

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Elkin who specializes in developing young goalies coaches Smith. Schwab, veteran NHL goalie with plenty of experience developing the youngsters.

Also, wasn't Elkin pretty much absent while Smitty was recovering? He then returned about the time that Smitty did. I'm hoping he becomes more active with all of our goalies (even though his title is as the NHL goalie coach).

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Was a big fan of his when he was in Carolina a few years back. Pretty sure he was top of my list the summer we signed Dubnyk.

I thought that when he was a Plymouth Whaler that he was the absolute truth. Haha. I was wrong.

Oh the days when I could really WATCH the HELL out of some hockey. Ya know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad