G Jeremy Swayman (2017, 111th, BOS)

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
some prospects get multiple threads while I couldn't find one prospect thread for Swayman.

Meanwhile, ho hum, he's slowly putting up some incredible numbers. I know goalies are tough but starting to think we might have a keeper. (pun intended)

7w 2L with 2 shutouts with a gaa of 1.44 and .946 save percentage

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
He's been really great. What do Bruins fans expect to happen next season with Rask and Halak as UFAs and Vladar also in the mix? I'd imagine Halak will walk and it'll be Rask and one of Swayman/Vladar. Do they give Swayman the full year in the AHL as the starter?

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
He's been really great. What do Bruins fans expect to happen next season with Rask and Halak as UFAs and Vladar also in the mix? I'd imagine Halak will walk and it'll be Rask and one of Swayman/Vladar. Do they give Swayman the full year in the AHL as the starter?
Have to believe with Rask's age and such Swayman has played himself into a split season next year with Rask and Tuukka still taking over for a playoff run. Would be a good transitional season for the Bruins, but technically Tuukka is a ufa after this year...

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
If they risked it they could save a ton of cap running swayman and vladar. Lots of pressure for those guys tho.

9.25m for rask+halak
1.75m for swayman+vladar

That's 7.5m to spend on a stud skater...

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
If they risked it they could save a ton of cap running swayman and vladar. Lots of pressure for those guys tho.

9.25m for rask+halak
1.75m for swayman+vladar

That's 7.5m to spend on a stud skater...

Maybe Rask would accept a discount.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Just run Swayman and Vladar and save a lot of cap cash. Go out and find what they really need - Center =- win/win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad