Confirmed with Link: G David Leggio to Arizona for Mark Louis

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I am LOL at the Sabres fans who are pointing at us and calling the Coyotes blatant tankers.

I think they're more upset with the fact that Murray's dive for 1OA didn't net them the kind of return that we got over the past couple of days. We're doing better at this tanking thing by accident than they are on purpose. :laugh:

Nothing against sane Sabres fans. I know they're out there. But the ones calling us a "disgrace" truly have no sense of irony.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Stewart said he wasn't cool with tanking. The players in Buffalo know what's up and won't forget.

The Coyotes suck due to injury and a bunch of other things, not design.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Is Leggio reporting to NHL. Hell of a tank move. I admire it, if they start him.i wonder if Sabres up the ante and bring up Hackett from AHL. Those head to heads going to be classic. LOL.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Is Leggio reporting to NHL. Hell of a tank move. I admire it, if they start him.i wonder if Sabres up the ante and bring up Hackett from AHL. Those head to heads going to be classic. LOL.

Nope, Leggio going to Portland. Domingue staying up with the Yotes for now who has looked solid in his first few games.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Domingue is staying with the Coyotes.

McKenna and Leggio will be in Portland and Mike Lee will be assigned to Gwinnett (ECHL) later today. Visentin still rehabbing his foot injury - out for season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad