G Cedrick Andree - Ottawa 67's, OHL (2018 undrafted)

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Realize this thread may belong elsewhere since he is now in his third year of draft eligibility. But in looking on the boards I could find very little information.

Understandably, playing on the OHL's top team has led to inflated numbers but even playing for the OHL all-stars he seemed fairly impressive.

I'd imagine his size is a bit of a concern - much as it was for Nashville's Jusse Saros. He attended Carolina's development camp last fall.

But is there more information on Andree?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Realize this thread may belong elsewhere since he is now in his third year of draft eligibility. But in looking on the boards I could find very little information.

Understandably, playing on the OHL's top team has led to inflated numbers but even playing for the OHL all-stars he seemed fairly impressive.

I'd imagine his size is a bit of a concern - much as it was for Nashville's Jusse Saros. He attended Carolina's development camp last fall.

But is there more information on Andree?

He is simply too small for the NHL if he was a few inches taller he probably would have played on team Canada and would have been drafted last year. He is actually a very talented goalie, incredibly sound technically and very mentally tough. Just noticed on hockey DB the have him listed at 5'10. There is no way thats accurate.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
He is simply too small for the NHL if he was a few inches taller he probably would have played on team Canada and would have been drafted last year. He is actually a very talented goalie, incredibly sound technically and very mentally tough. Just noticed on hockey DB the have him listed at 5'10. There is no way thats accurate.
You say he’s smaller than 5’10 ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad