G. Borque

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Whats this guy's deal?

So much promise in 2011-12 and 2012-2013

This year he has been invisible and useless.

I think we should trade him while he still has a writ of value...but for what??
Hasn't been the same player since the injury last season. Probably still has 20+ goal upside, but not the way he's played this year. See him having the same value as most run-of-the-mill third line types, which isn't a lot. Probably a middle-round pick or a depth prospect in return.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
i'm just as confused about this kid as you are.

some games he looks phenomenal just with his positioning, speed, and ethic and others he's no where to be found.

what value does he have outside of nashville though? that's the thing and I for one, have no idea.

FWIW someone proposed a bourque for bourque trade with MTL. not sure if Rene just needs a change of scenery or if he's simply done. if its a change of scenery, i'd be open to it somewhat, but if it's the latter, i do not want any part of that trade.

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
Whats this guy's deal?

So much promise in 2011-12 and 2012-2013

This year he has been invisible and useless.

I think we should trade him while he still has a writ of value...but for what??

Bourqy problem is he's not getting ice-time with the same players he was producing with. Bourque in years past got top line minutes playing with Fishy and Horny with the suposive emergence of Colin Wilson Bourque lost his spot. Since he hasn't been producing with Cullens line or Legys line he'll probably wont get those minutes back even though Wilson has been at center the last couple of games. I don't see us trading him, but if he's going to produce he needs his minutes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad