GDT: G:12 Wild @ LA 9:30pm CT (ESPN+, HULU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Well, its still tied and we are going into the 3rd on a fresh power play, time for the boys to pull together and finish this one out with a bang. Boldy going to have to be big in this period.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Quick and MAF. If your kid is a goalie this is a game to show them what not to do in net.
Huh? I've never been a goalie... but it's hard to argue against a 0-0 game. Frickin chair force, I tell yeah. 😁 kidding, love ya Wabit

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This team is terrible , they have zero chance at being a playoff team. We need MAF to let us f***ing tank already. This game illustrates perfectly how badly we need to tank.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Sounds like no Kaprizov tomorrow against the Ducks. But these experts also think Doughty may see a reaction from the league for waving at Kap as he went down the tunnel.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nicky Seeler, Kulikov, and Soucy all have more points than Brodin and Dumba. 6M doesn't buy much these days.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
This team is terrible , they have zero chance at being a playoff team. We need MAF to let us f***ing tank already. This game illustrates perfectly how badly we need to tank.
Yuck. I can't really understand and get behind the tank bandwagon. I love watching hockey. I would hate to watch several seasons of bad hockey for the off chance that we might, possibly, make a run 5 years from now. Let's go MAF, win us this game!

NICKY Seeler,

Wes?!

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I was at this game. Left after 2 because I’ve got some work to do yet tonight. Good god was that game boring. The Kirill penalty was embarrassing as well.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yuck. I can't really understand and get behind the tank bandwagon. I love watching hockey. I would hate to watch several seasons of bad hockey for the off chance that we might, possibly, make a run 5 years from now. Let's go MAF, win us this game!

It's only a 1 year tank. Whoever MN picks magically fixes all the problems with the team. :sarcasm:

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Sounds like no Kaprizov tomorrow against the Ducks. But these experts also think Doughty may see a reaction from the league for waving at Kap as he went down the tunnel.
Anyone with 2 brain cells (so most Californians are disqualified) can see there wasn't intent to injure there.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
The amount of times that our defensemen have lazily and unsuccessfully tried to clear pucks this season is ridiculous.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Win this game for Flower! He's been great, same with our defensive game. But hey, you need to score to win. Zucc...do something!

Ugh...of course LA scored.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad