GDT: G:12 Wild @ Brodziak's new team (Oilers): 8pm CT/3am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Leave Coyle in EDM and take Strome home, would anyone notice in the on ice play?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I thought he played well tonight, in general.
He played well, but the shot attempts, he never get all of the puck.

His best chance was the wrap around that he sent across the crease as he usually does.

That's what I mean, he's struggling to get a quality shot off.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Doobs is clearly the better goalie, but Stalock's puckhandling is getting bizarrely good. Think Chelsea could use him.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Zucker working hard, he's always been a little streaky. He'll score 4 goals in 8 games soon.

Granny doing Jesus stuff, skating on wine. I mean turned pizza saucers to goals. Er, or...something like that.

Nino actually played ok.

Brodin STRONG GAME. I watched a few of his shifts on McGod. He did well. In fact, Brodin has played his most assertive hockey of his career in the last five games. He's gotten stronger, and hasn't lost a step. And of course, he's gotten better defensively.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I watched a few Twins games this year. I liked Audra Martin much better as a baseball pretty face than her trying to be a hockey pretty face.

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I disagree, a goal and two key assists. Also, made some nice feeds that didn't result in goals. Really good game imo.
When Staal is really good, you notice him making plays frequently. Other than the plays that resulted in points, you'd forget he was even in the game.

That's why i say he wasn't special.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
BnFBByiIMAAM__l.jpg

What a game by Chucky Granny.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
How good is McDavid? Sick talent. Best since Mario? That was a great win. Granlund has that top shelf corner shot that is unstoppable. Every goalie has a shoulder. Lol.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
How good is McDavid? Sick talent. Best since Mario? That was a great win. Granlund has that top shelf corner shot that is unstoppable. Every goalie has a shoulder. Lol.

Lest we forget how freaking good Crosby, Ovechkin and Malkin were in their early 20's.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm 100% wrong, but I really don't have an issue with Zucker going for the net at the end.
Like I said, he did it because he's feeling the pressure to score, if he wasn't feeling that pressure I think he does a high lob that ends it... i get his thought process, get a goal, maybe change his mindset next game.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Chucky was Spurgeon, Granlund was the Leprechaun

Granny is Chucky for me. Spurgeon is more like the baby from the Adam's Family, only the baby had a better mustache.

Coyle is Freddy with better hair and less stick skills.

8475745.jpg

article_main_4508.jpg

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Like I said, he did it because he's feeling the pressure to score, if he wasn't feeling that pressure I think he does a high lob that ends it... i get his thought process, get a goal, maybe change his mindset next game.

That might apply to Nino; I don't think Zucker is that desperate for a goal.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That might apply to Nino; I don't think Zucker is that desperate for a goal.
He's been ice cold lately, and though he played well tonight, he never really got all of the puck on any of his shot attempts.

I think he's absolutely feeling that pressure.

Too many of his shots are coming off the heel of his stick.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
He's been ice cold lately, and though he played well tonight, he never really got all of the puck on any of his shot attempts.

I think he's absolutely feeling that pressure.

Too many of his shots are coming off the heel of his stick.

I agree he's probably feeling some pressure. I don't think that it really had anything to do with his decision at the end. I'd much rather him try and do that than try a half-assed flip out of the zone that can easily be fanned on or knocked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad