Furious Beyond Belief

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Edit: I figured the problem out. I apologize to EA, as this was a PS4 issue. If anyone reading this in the future has this issue and has a PS4, you need to have PS4 Plus. If you do, just go to your cloud and download the latest saved file. If you don’t have PS4 Plus, always save your game data to a USB, or you’ll be freaking out like I was.

I am at a loss for words. I have been editing my NHL 18 rosters for the past 3 months (editing about 50% of all players in the game, creating hundreds of players, moving players to their respective teams for the 2018-19 season), and I was so close to finishing. I go on today, and it’s all gone. All of it. Done. All my editing and player moving has been reset to the default rosters. I go on “active roster” and nothing. This has happened to me multiple times in NHL 17 and 18, but never have I lost so much progress. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I spent at least 200 hours editing these rosters. I can never get that time back. I forgave EA the first time. Even the second time. But this is the last straw. If there’s no roster sharing, how the absolute f*ck can they let something like this happen? Does anyone know how to fix this? Please help, as I am devastated.

By the way, I know the “merge” option is there, but that’s only for created players. I need to find a way to get back my edited roster.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1