Confirmed with Link: Full 2021-2022 Schedule

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Big note is only 3 games in February because from the 7th-22nd is the olympics and still no confirmation on if NHL players are going

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Well lookie here....and guess who has a birthday on October 12th?

Yeah, happy birthday to me, time to get some tickets....:D

And OH HELL YEAH!!! I have a room at the Marriott and my Gasparilla tickets for January 29th for the home game to Vegas.

2022 is gonna rock!

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
3 games in 4 nights, March looks freakin brutal. There should only be 72 regular season games imo, that would pretty much eliminate back to back games. These guys need more rest. I realize they’re crunching in games to fit the Olympics (f*** the Olympics imo) into the schedule but there’s too many back to backs every season.

Last edited:
Reactions: ultra63

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The schedule was gonna suck almost no matter what. The end of April looks like sweet salvation though. You've got 12 out of 15 games at home and your road games are close by in Sunrise, DC and Dallas. Then you end with 2 games on the road vs NYI and the CBJ effectively switching your brain to playoff mode.

It's brutal but I'm optimistic because at season's end we're gonna be relatively fresh after the last 14 games or so with the minimal travel we've had. And it'll be a good stretch to cement our playoff status or make up ground in general.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Lookin g at that schedule, we need a decent backup goalie that can play 20 games. IMO it is the most pressing need we have.

I'd rather it be 25 starts with 6 or 7 spot relief appearances.

All this hockey the past 18 months and another abbreviated offseason, I'll say it. Vasi + Fatigue = :eek: (me)

Not many options so as much as I hate to say it, JFBB better be harassing Allan Walsh right about now... and finding an extra $2.75M (plus performance bonuses) in the vault

Reactions: The Gongshow

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Man, this is a quick turn around for TB even before adding in training camp and exhibition games to the schedule. Wouldn't be surprised if your team has a high injury count this season.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
It will be tough season, just think if NHL pøayers are going to Olympics it will be Kuch,Point,Stamkos,Palat,maybe Cirelli,Sergachev ,McDonagh,Hedman,Chernak an Ruuta ,Vasy,Coop who will be there and after that crazy march and april schedule

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
It will be tough season, just think if NHL pøayers are going to Olympics it will be Kuch,Point,Stamkos,Palat,maybe Cirelli,Sergachev ,McDonagh,Hedman,Chernak an Ruuta ,Vasy,Coop who will be there and after that crazy march and april schedule
I highly doubt Cirelli will make team Canada, Point and Stamkos will most likely make it. This just shows how well represented we will be at the Olympics.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I highly doubt Cirelli will make team Canada, Point and Stamkos will most likely make it. This just shows how well represented we will be at the Olympics.
I also doubt it,but if he shows great start of season and its Cooper who will coach Canada,he has a little chance to be 4rd c

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

First Lightning game on TNT this season will be Feb 23rd - Edmonton vs Tampa Bay

TNT will also broadcast our Stadium Series game against Nashville on Feb 26th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad