Fugu...

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Buy one year of HFboards App GOLD membership for premium features and no ads!

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
When does the new format change take place? And honestly I try to support the site on mobile by not using a blocker but it keeps redirecting me to virus sites, any fix there?

Chris Hagen*

When does the new format change take place? And honestly I try to support the site on mobile by not using a blocker but it keeps redirecting me to virus sites, any fix there?

The ads they allow are horrific. Nothing like selling your soul for some high CPMs.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

This, so much this! WTF does this site allow ads that redirect you to phishing/virus sites? Why would I even consider supporting such a site?

The mobile version is crap and is lacking features such as "Go to last read post"

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
This, so much this! WTF does this site allow ads that redirect you to phishing/virus sites? Why would I even consider supporting such a site?

The mobile version is crap and is lacking features such as "Go to last read post"

******* since day one, and then this year buying sponsorship I don't think I'd see them anyways anymore.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto

If you click on the link under the actual thread it takes you to last unread post

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad