Frustrated Sabres Fan Poll - Eichel & Reinhart vs Horvat & Boeser

Which duo do you prefer to build a team around?

• Eichel & Reinhart

Votes: 46 80.7%
  • Horvat & Boeser

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
lmfao

but 4 on 4

Eichel + Deslauriers < < Horvat + Boeser

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Instinctively voted Boeser by accident...Lol No. Eichel is still more elite than any of the other players in this thread. So I'll go with them

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
This is a terrible poll considering Eichel is supposed to be like a top 5 player in the league.

Weird timing.

How about Reinhart & Ristolainen vs Horvat & Boeser?

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
This is a terrible poll considering Eichel is supposed to be like a top 5 player in the league.

Weird timing.

How about Reinhart & Ristolainen vs Horvat & Boeser?
I'm just not seeing it. I can think of more than 15-20 players I'd rather have than Eichel this season (Crosby, Malkin, McDavid, Karlsson, Matthews, Benn, Kane, Doughty, Tavares, Stamkos, Kucherov, Bergeron, Kopitar, Burns, Hedman, Holtby, etc.).

Eichel's potential is impressive, to say the least, but he's nowhere even remotely close to being a top 5 player in the NHL.

Reinhart/Ristolainen vs Horvat/Boeser is a clear victory for Horvat/Boeser.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
blah blah blah and Risto is still very valuable....Idk when either of those players ever became more valuable at any point. Everyone is overreacting to players that are dealing with AHL level defenseman up and down the line up for no reason. McCabe and Tennyson should not be in the Sabres top 4 for any reason whatsoever...the 3rd pairing is better but Housley doesn't know what he is doing and its the same for putting Kane on the first line with Eichel.

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
I'm just not seeing it. I can think of more than 15-20 players I'd rather have than Eichel this season (Crosby, Malkin, McDavid, Karlsson, Matthews, Benn, Kane, Doughty, Tavares, Stamkos, Kucherov, Bergeron, Kopitar, Burns, Hedman, Holtby, etc.).

Eichel's potential is impressive, to say the least, but he's nowhere even remotely close to being a top 5 player in the NHL.

Reinhart/Ristolainen vs Horvat/Boeser is a clear victory for Horvat/Boeser.

Yeah .... he was obviously talking about in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad