From zero to hero.

Zod

Disappointment Train
May 31, 2011
Bobrovsky, you're back on the case!

...Weber if I'm going for realistic, but...nah. Favoritism wins. Bryz can be an expensive backup to the best the force has to offer.

Reduxs

Jun 25, 2012
Lakeland, FL
A healthy Chris Pronger :(

Shea Weber. While Lundqvist and Rinne are great players, I don't think that matters with our defense.

Philadelphia Ducks

Win it for Ed
May 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
my captain Mike Richards

edit: should have read the whole thing, Weber would give us best shot to win cup this year probably. Richards who I want on the team the most overall though

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Tavares. NYI are in the 8th spot.

Clever choice.

Take away the best player and face of the franchise for the team in the 8th spot, our most probable spot if we were to make the playoffs, while ALSO giving us a very good player. I would agree that taking a player from a likely eight seed is the most likely to get us in the playoffs.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Eddie Shore easily. I feel like as amazing as he has been so far, he's just going to keep improving and REALLY be able to take the team to the next level. As long as he isn't too distracted or his head isn't in the game, what with the whole boxing thing (I hope that Ross doesn't give his blessings) I think he could turn this team around over night. Keep his head in the game, don't do something stupid to get a fine, etc.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I'd make a coaching change to Tortorella.

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
Dan Cloutier Death for Seth!!!

With Crosby out I would take Ovechkin, he's been turning it on the last few weeks

skoods

May 10, 2010
Boston, MA
If you guys could drop any player in the league, who is not hurt, onto the Flyers right now. Who would you pick to give us the very best shot at making a Cup winning run.

DO NOT take in to consideration CAP HIT

DO take into consideration any current injury.

This is just for fun :yo:

Zdeno Chara, no doubt about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad