GDT: From Russia With Love: Flyers - Caps Get it on in DC

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Dowd-Hathaway will be back together by the start of the second, if they have indeed been split up. Eller will get roughly the same amount of ES ice time as Mantha, if not more. Milano will play a season-low ice time and seem likely to get scratched next game. Caps get an ES goal from Hathaway and a Powerplay goal and lose in OT.

Prove me wrong, Lavi. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Dowd-Hathaway will be back together by the start of the second, if they have indeed been split up. Eller will get roughly the same amount of ES ice time as Mantha, if not more. Milano will play a season-low ice time and seem likely to get scratched next game. Caps get an ES goal from Hathaway and a Powerplay goal and lose in OT.

Prove me wrong, Lavi. Prove me wrong.

That prediction is way too specific. If you hit on all of those, we'll have no choice but to declare you a witch and drown you.

But at least you'll be right.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Want them to win but would not be surprised with another loss. They are playing like ass and Lavi is coaching like ass. Philly seems to actually be playing decent hockey lately.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I didn't see the end of the last game vs Philly but in the early stages it was clear the Flyers had more jump.

With the Caps shuffling the lines to get returning players going there's likely to be some sloppiness and lag overall, but tonight I expect they'll at least play with a bit more motor.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Lots of Angst. Need two points. let’s go get it. Will post official lines when released. For now:

Lineups and now live

These lines are perfect except that Kuznetsov shouldn’t be with Ovechkin, Backstrom should be 3C, Dowd should be 4C, Milano and Wilson should be with Kuznetsov, Strome should be playing and be with Ovi and Sheary, Mantha and Oshie should be with Backstrom, Eller should be in the press box, and Irwin shouldn’t be playing over Alexeyev. Besides that though good job.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Is it hyperbole to call this a must win game for the Caps? Losing consecutive games to the lowly Flyers could have lasting effects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad