Rumor: Friedman: “Habs management has been told to rebuild and stock up on picks and prospects.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I feel like hf needs to make people take a grade 3 reading comprehension test before letting people post and waste everyone's time.

He said it seems like a cost controlled player was more of a priority than being good at hockey. Not that domi isn't a good player.

Still not how I read it. Even if that was the point being made it's a dumb one. Domi isn't that much worse then Galchenyuk and of course having cost controlled assets is an important thing in the cap era.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Still not how I read it. Even if that was the point being made it's a dumb one. Domi isn't that much worse then Galchenyuk and of course having cost controlled assets is an important thing in the cap era.

Well his (and a lot of ours) main point was that we gave up the better player. I'm glad you agree.

We could have had galchenyuk as a cost controlled player too bad we signed him for 2 years. Who's to say MB won't sign Domi for 3 years and take him to UFA? He's dumb as a f***ing brick

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017

the object of trades is to IMPROVE THE TEAM.....and you seem satisfied that domi "isn't that much worse"

even if domi is AS GOOD AS chucky, its STILL A BAD TRADE!!

it doesn't help or improve anything

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Well his (and a lot of ours) main point was that we gave up the better player. I'm glad you agree.

We could have had galchenyuk as a cost controlled player too bad we signed him for 2 years. Who's to say MB won't sign Domi for 3 years and take him to UFA? He's dumb as a ****ing brick

Maybe Galchenyuk did not want to sign a long term deal?

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Keep on drinking that insider Kool-Aid. Friedman 'legit' lol.

Freidman is one of the best in the business. The only people who don’t think so are the ones who take his 31 thoughts article, which is just his opinions, and confuse it with his actual inside connections, which he has just about more then any.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Freidman is one of the best in the business. The only people who don’t think so are the ones who take his 31 thoughts article, which is just his opinions, and confuse it with his actual inside connections, which he has just about more then any.

Oh my, you really believe that? Elliot used to be a bball guy, then CFL.. he has zero connections in the game, because he has never played. Did you think he bounced here from calling cfl games and players just opened up to him behind the scenes? Bobby Mack has history with the players, they know he doesn't talk, they trust him. Nobody is talking to Friedmen, unless they are talking to everyone else.. he has no connections to the game at all. Very few, if any, do these days, which is why they never get these trades right. Nobody called Domi for Alex. Nobody called Drouin for Serg. Nobody called PK for Weber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad