Pre-Game Talk: Friday McBluejackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
i want to cancel mine anyway - don't see an easy method. Did you have to phone them?

(why can't they just make it easy) :shakehead

I've requested a refund for the service which has been unavailable or terrible quality (it seems to have improved a bit).

Each time they send me an email saying I'll receive another email within 1-2 business days with the decision on the refund request.

I never, ever get the other email.

Great business model, create a monopoly and then make your customer service a hopeless black hole.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
is everyone gonna re hate the team again if Oils lose?haha

should be a win though cause its a non playoff team they are playing... 9 of their 11 wins in past 35 games have been against non playoff teams

all these games are confidence building games for next year!!

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
In last night's game the team had more physicality and ability to cycle the puck than I've seen all season. With that said, Talbot still had to stand on his head, I think the score was misleading.

It was also a poorly officiated game, which I guess is a good sign if they still pulled out a win. But like I said, Talbot was playing at a higher level than can be expected.

McDeathbyCheerios*

should be a win though cause its a non playoff team they are playing... 9 of their 11 wins in past 35 games have been against non playoff teams

all these games are condfidence building games for next year!!
Depends on how we lose :P

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton

all these games are confidence building games for next year!!

Depends on the effort level.

If it's a good effort and we're snake bitten or simply out played, it happens, if they decide to take a night off because they had a good night last night, then **** these lazy asshooles!

duul

Jun 21, 2010
In last night's game the team had more physicality and ability to cycle the puck than I've seen all season. With that said, Talbot still had to stand on his head, I think the score was misleading.

It was also a poorly officiated game, which I guess is a good sign if they still pulled out a win. But like I said, Talbot was playing at a higher level than can be expected.

All season? Try the past 7+ years.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
If the Oilers could always play Eastern conference teams they would be on pace for about 90 points right now based on their record. They are 17-13-1. (35 points in 31 games).

McDeathbyCheerios*

Depends on the effort level.

If it's a good effort and we're snake bitten or simply out played, it happens, if they decide to take a night off because they had a good night last night, then **** these lazy asshooles!
Like i said.

Rest of the season win or lose i just want a constant give a **** effort

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
I've requested a refund for the service which has been unavailable or terrible quality (it seems to have improved a bit).

Each time they send me an email saying I'll receive another email within 1-2 business days with the decision on the refund request.

I never, ever get the other email.

Great business model, create a monopoly and then make your customer service a hopeless black hole.

reminds me of the old oiler PPV games where the feed was always SD and it was like watching streams of whl games. 12.99/per or some nonsense

and i bought all of them :(

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Wonder if any chance Talbot gets the nod after his shutout

I like Maroon

Trollmark*

I wish the Jackets had a player with a name as easy to ridicule as this one from last night...

Ghostbear
Ghostwhatever
Gehoostenberg
Goatsbeard
Gottusbeer
Gostesttenburg
Gotsuber
Gotmilktosphere
Ghosttitsbeer
Goosedown
Goosetail Bear
Goatlessbear
Goiterbeer
Groupiesbeater
GoudaBurger
Goldatbrier
Goblinhair
Grasscutter
Ghostieshurr
Ginchwithflair
Ghostberries
Ghostisburerhere
Gholdberg
Ghostisbehereeherhe
Schultzisbear
Schultzisbehere
Gogetmeabeer
Googoodollhouse
Gostepinpee
Ghostpepper
RainbowSixGhostRecon

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I wish the Jackets had a player with a name as easy to ridicule as this one from last night...

Ghostbear
Ghostwhatever
Gehoostenberg
Goatsbeard
Gottusbeer
Gostesttenburg
Gotsuber
Gotmilktosphere
Ghosttitsbeer
Goosedown
Goosetail Bear
Goatlessbear
Goiterbeer
Groupiesbeater
GoudaBurger
Goldatbrier
Goblinhair
Grasscutter
Ghostieshurr
Ginchwithflair
Ghostberries
Ghostisburerhere
Gholdberg
Ghostisbehereeherhe
Schultzisbear
Schultzisbehere
Gogetmeabeer
Googoodollhouse
Gostepinpee
Ghostpepper
RainbowSixGhostRecon

Gotyutin?

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
current-standings.png

Being above Calgary makes me very happy. Great to see their "best defense" in the league sporting 9 more goals against in 2 less games than us ;)

Oilers after 66 in 2014-15: 18-37-11, 47 points (-72 GD)
Oilers after 66 in 2015-16: 25-34-7, 57 points (-32 GD)
http://lowetide.ca/2016/03/04/g67-2015-16-oilers-at-blue-jackets/

Dat goal diff :yo:

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
current-standings.png

Being above Calgary makes me very happy. Great to see their "best defense" in the league sporting 9 more goals against in 2 less games than us ;)

http://lowetide.ca/2016/03/04/g67-2015-16-oilers-at-blue-jackets/

Dat goal diff :yo:

Me thinks Calgary being below the Oilers will be the norm from here on out. Their defence is quite overrated, goaltending is not good, forward depth is awful after Gaudreau and Monahan, they lack size and grit, and no real good prospects coming up the system.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
That's with a sh**load of injuries to important players.

If they can continue this work ethic, I have confidence Chia improves the team further over the summer. Light at the end of the tunnel. It's the fact that you can tell he has a blueprint and a vision.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Me thinks Calgary being below the Oilers will be the norm from here on out. Their defence is quite overrated, goaltending is not good, forward depth is awful after Gaudreau and Monahan, they lack size and grit, and no real good prospects coming up the system.

lol nice try bud..........

wait till 2021 when Jankowski is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad