GDT: Friday, March 16th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Honestly Carlisle should be laying into his guys in the locker room. Perry fights, Kesler fights, Getzlaf trying to fight.

There's 0 reason for three of your best players to be fighting against a bum team with less that a month before the playoffs. Break a hand or get a concussion and you're screwing your team over.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Honestly Carlisle should be laying into his guys in the locker room. Perry fights, Kesler fights, Getzlaf trying to fight.

There's 0 reason for three of your best players to be fighting against a bum team with less that a month before the playoffs. Break a hand or get a concussion and you're screwing your team over.

Not to mention they are desperately battling for a playoff spot. Probably want your best players playing. I like it for the entertainment value though!

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They're done. They went into a must win game against one of the teams they're chasing and they ended up getting booed off the ice after letting Evander Kane unleash the rooster.
as it turns out, building around a 5'7 winger isn't as smart as originally thought. Even if they can support him with an elite defensive group

Reactions: Devonator

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Pulled up tonights scores and did a double-triple-take on that SJ/CGY scoreboard. Damn, Kane. :naughty:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

Lmao, what else you expect from those players except acting like cavemen sometimes.

Reactions: WingsMJN2965

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Would love to see SJS pass Vegas.

Me too. Both as a fan whose favorite team is the Sharks and a fan whose least favorite team is the Vegas Golden Boys. The X factor to look at there is that San Jose plays Vegas two more times this season. If they win both those in regulation, and Vegas loses tonight, they're only 4 points behind them. It's not that crazy at all.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Me too. Both as a fan whose favorite team is the Sharks and a fan whose least favorite team is the Vegas Golden Boys. The X factor to look at there is that San Jose plays Vegas two more times this season. If they win both those in regulation, and Vegas loses tonight, they're only 4 points behind them. It's not that crazy at all.
In 6 months of existence, Vegas has already surpassed years of hatred for the Kings and Ducks?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

I just want the better draft pick. :laugh:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
In 6 months of existence, Vegas has already surpassed years of hatred for the Kings and Ducks?

I was at the first Vegas game played in San Jose in franchise history and that was all I needed to see. I already hated them when they beat us in overtime in Vegas earlier in the season.

Plus, hatred is very fluid. Anaheim and LA are mediocre right now.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I just want the better draft pick. :laugh:
Im iffy on this situation. A loss for the wings is great for draft positioning, but a win for the ducks is a big L for everyone else.
I dont want to see TSN hilight packages of those guys slashing, cross-checking, whining, crying, diving and getting preferential treatment.
Ducks fans can call me out, idc... My train of thought is shared with many fans from many teams. @ME.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015

That's like asking water not to be wet. That's been their identity.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
That's like asking water not to be wet. That's been their identity.
Their new logo.
IMG_0335.JPG

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Im iffy on this situation. A loss for the wings is great for draft positioning, but a win for the ducks is a big L for everyone else.
I dont want to see TSN hilight packages of those guys slashing, cross-checking, whining, crying, diving and getting preferential treatment.
Ducks fans can call me out, idc... My train of thought is shared with many fans from many teams. @ME.

Shoot... I'd probably root for the Blackhawks if it meant better chances at Dahlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad