GDT: Friday, March 16th, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Ha ha....Stupid flames are just about out of the playoffs....nice trade there for Hamonic too....no first or second round pick this year....:D:D

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Im iffy on this situation. A loss for the wings is great for draft positioning, but a win for the ducks is a big L for everyone else.
I dont want to see TSN hilight packages of those guys slashing, cross-checking, whining, crying, diving and getting preferential treatment.
Ducks fans can call me out, idc... My train of thought is shared with many fans from many teams. @ME.

I dont think anaheim fans really care too much about your opinions.... they dont play to make friends and theyve been a pretty consistant good team since 2006. And generally a team other teams want to avoid come playoffs.

Reactions: TheNeutrality

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I dont think anaheim fans really care too much about your opinions.... they dont play to make friends and theyve been a pretty consistant good team since 2006. And generally a team other teams want to avoid come playoffs.
I stated why teams dont want to play the ducks, we agree there. You get a pass for giving the flames the brooms though lmao.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Im iffy on this situation. A loss for the wings is great for draft positioning, but a win for the ducks is a big L for everyone else.
I dont want to see TSN hilight packages of those guys slashing, cross-checking, whining, crying, diving and getting preferential treatment.
Ducks fans can call me out, idc... My train of thought is shared with many fans from many teams. @ME.

Seems like the crying is coming from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad