Derek Wills @Fan960Wills
#Flames projected lines vs. #Wild:
Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Bouma-Backlund-Jones
Raymond-Granlund-Shore
Colborne-Stajan-Jooris #CGYvsMIN

4 lines to roll out!

Not bad-looking.
The pieces are there IMO but in the wrong places (like Bouma for instance.) Raymond signing was not a great one, regardless of being a hometown boy or not.

Would much rather see:

Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Raymond-Backlund-Jones
Colborne-Jooris-Shore
Bouma-Stajan-Granlund

This lineup is only possible when all players are contributing at a level expected of their abilities. Credit to Hartley for holding players accountable/giving out ice-time as such, but it's a real shame to see how weak Calgary really is on the left side.

Vkonroy

Oct 29, 2014
Calgary
The Wild have finally been playing up to what everyone thought they would be at the beginning of the season with all their big guns, this will definitely be another test to see how post season capable the Flames are right now. I hope all these "must win" games aren't starting to take their toll, it will be a balance of having the youthful energy to finish out the season vs the inexperience of still fighting so hard after 70+ games. I believe this is where having all our character players will show through and the boys will make our final push to start the playoffs strong.

Another log onto our virtual fire and hope the good guys play with fire of their own:
super-8-bit-fireplace.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad