GDT: Fri, Nov 11th 2016 | Philadelphia Flyers @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00pm ET | Game #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
The Flyers are outplaying the Leafs and their garbage goalie made some clutch saves. Ours hasn't and that's the difference. It's not like either of the breakaways were impossible to stop, he just didn't like usual.

He's not the only reason they're losing but he's absolutely part of it. He's playing poorly like usual and if the skaters don't score like crazy it's not enough to compensate.

Let me make sure we're on the same page. We were recently talking about how every shot we take is from the point and unscreened. And now their goalie is stealing the game while ours is playing like dog crap.

That's what we're saying? Because Andersen has had much easier saves to make. More, obviously, but much easier.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
I understand that Mason has faced a number of difficult opportunities tonight, what angers me is on every occasion it results in a goal against. Need a goaltender to make a save to bail out the team every once in a while. Mason makes a save on one of the breakaways even. Cant be an auto goal every time our D makes a mistake.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
it's getting late early to just wait for mason and neuvirth to either get it together or regress to their means. i have a little more faith in neuvirth to do it though, but he can never carry the mail for more than a week at a time.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Ghost for the most part has looked bad this year

Hak still looks like he is in over his head

We need a goalie that can ya know..stop the puck

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Let me make sure we're on the same page. We were recently talking about how every shot we take is from the point and unscreened. And now their goalie is stealing the game while ours is playing like dog crap.

That's what we're saying? Because Andersen has had much easier saves to make. More, obviously, but much easier.

I have no idea who you were talking to about unscreened shots. Wasn't me.

And look, another weak goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad