French Center Ice- Rogers

Smacs

Sep 4, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
On Rogers, channels 464 or 465 in most parts of the province - I understand the channel may be different in the Ottawa area.

Smacs

Sep 4, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Rogers has a french center ice package available for 60 dollars and you get habs and sens games in french

Correct - 22 Habs games will air on TVA nationally. The remaining 60 will air on RDS from Belleville Eastward, and are available as an NHL French Package (Centre Ice-like TV product) for $60. Note: I know this is available with Rogers, Bell, and Cogeco at least...the other TV providers may or may not decide to carry it. In any event, they should include the games in NHL Centre Ice.

Will also be available as an Internet Streaming product later in the year, but in the meantime the games will be streamed free within the NHL App / NHL.com.

The games are also incl. in the main Centre Ice and Rogers NHL GCL packages.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
I'm in Toronto and all channels appear to be in English.

What channel is the French stream on Rogers?

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
So infuriating.

- Rogers doesn't post the information on their website..
- Their online chat stated that I ended the session after a 10-min wait. I didn't.
- Their tech doesn't know the answer and is communicating with 2 other departments who seem as clueless.

Rogers, you suck! Why would you advertise a service and not communicate the critical information as to which channel the game will be broadcast on??

erichabs71

Oct 8, 2014
No. 657 is TVA national broadcast in french. We need the channel number for centre ice french package.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
The channels are from channel 430-450 or something like that.

Managed to see the game last night but NOBODY at Rogers can give me any information whatsoever. It is beyond frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad