Free NHL.tv with NHL Center Ice cable subscription?

Capslock17

McDaigle
Mar 25, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Hey all,

I was poking around NHL.com, and it appears that with a few select cable companies, you can use your NHL center ice subscription with them to also get NHL.tv for free. (Of course Concast isn't listed as one of those)

Can anyone confirm this?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yes. Optimum used to participate in this. I no longer have them but I can confirm it worked when I did.

Ed Ennui

Sep 16, 2018
Memphis
InDemand is some sort of entity that packages sports and PPV packages and which Comcast and other cable companies use. The graphic on its Center Ice page currently states that the NHL.tv sub comes with Center Ice. But I'm not 100% sure if the graphic is updated for the 2018-19 season. It could be somethign they did last year but not this year and they just haven't updated the graphic. And it doesn't have the price listed.

http://www.indemand.com/whats-on/sports/nhl/

GLG12xx12

Go Leafs Go!!!!
Dec 5, 2010
Boone, IA
Yes. You have to go to nhl.com/activate to activate your subscription. DirecTV doesn't advertise this but I found it online last year and it worked for me once I put my information in

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Dish Network is listed as one of the providers. Just need an active center ice subscription.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad