OT: FREE HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool (Harbour Dog wins, but Jovo runner up)

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
So I started my team during our first game and I forgot the second game to press start lineups but I’m pretty sure I pressed start players all week.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Lol both of my goalies are injured.

Lol, you're not alone. There are a few guys in hard shape for goalies right now. Meanwhile Reaves Bullying Wilson has stockpiled four solid ones and might win every 'W' matchup until the end of time haha

For most of us, we are just going to need to focus on meeting the 3-start minimum each week.

Reactions: haveandare and Cmox

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Lol, you're not alone. There are a few guys in hard shape for goalies right now. Meanwhile Reaves Bullying Wilson has stockpiled four solid ones and might win every 'W' matchup until the end of time haha

For most of us, we are just going to need to focus on meeting the 3-start minimum each week.
I think you beat me? I see a score of 2-7

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

Yeah I keep thinking there’s got to be someone better than Ned out there, then I scroll through available goalies and it’s barren. 20 teams, at least 2 goalies each - makes sense but man it’s tough

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
So if our goalies don't play 3 games per week, we just don't get any points for whatever goalie stats do accrue for that week?

What happens if we drop a goalie who already played/put up stats this week? Would those then get erased since they would be off my roster?

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So if our goalies don't play 3 games per week, we just don't get any points for whatever goalie stats do accrue for that week?

What happens if we drop a goalie who already played/put up stats this week? Would those then get erased since they would be off my roster?

Pretty sure you keep the stats for dropped player, yup. Goalie starts should be included in that.

I don't know for sure, though; so I taks no responsibility! Haha

Edit - also, I think if you don't meet the start requirement and your opponent does, they 4-0 you, regardless of how they performed.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Yeah I keep thinking there’s got to be someone better than Ned out there, then I scroll through available goalies and it’s barren. 20 teams, at least 2 goalies each - makes sense but man it’s tough

I have all my adds used for the week, so I haven't looked; but I'll definitely be taking a peek on Monday!

Reactions: haveandare

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
@haveandare

I wasn't completely honest yesterday. I'd been eyeing up Drouin to add as soon as I could...
Yeah I thought maybe he was putting it together but after seeing him during the game it kind of drove it home. Weird progression timeline for sure but he does look like he’s getting it. I like to have one wildcard slot. Had McTavish there but Drouin seems a better bet for now

Reactions: Harbour Dog

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009

It’s a waste land of whom is available for goalie. 20 team league is hard to cover. I grabbed Murray whom was dropped just for that reason. He might be for sale once he comes back.

Reactions: haveandare

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It’s a waste land of whom is available for goalie. 20 team league is hard to cover. I grabbed Murray whom was dropped just for that reason. He might be for sale once he comes back.
There’s always a goalie or two who comes from nowhere and has a good season. Just so hard to predict who it is

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I can’t for the life of me understand why so many people prefer looking at bright white text on a black screen, absolute eyesore to me. Light mode >>>
It’s just easier on my eyes. The funny thing in college 20million yrs ago one of the graphic design professors did mention white on black isn’t a easily readable scheme.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad