Visit site
Tampa Bay update

Niclas Wallin 2 more years at 1.725.000

Tim Conboy 4 more years at 567.000

Cory Murphy 4 more years at 1.000.000

Alexei Semenov 4 more years at 800.000

Jeff Hamilton 4 more years at 600.000

Joel Lundqvist 4 more years at 850.000

This means that only Jamie Pushor will leave the franchise as a free agent this summer.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Has anyone heard from Mickey in the past week or so? Or is it just me that is not getting a response?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I only sent my offers on Thursday but I haven't heard back yet. Hopefully sometime next week I will.

That's as may be: Dry's mentioned numerous times over the past weeks that he's been waiting on hearing back from Mickey, and not only has no email come, but neither has a response on the board. Granted, everyone's busy, but I think someting must have fallen through the cracks, because this isn't what Dry - or anyone - should expect in terms of response times.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Chicago has signed:

Joe Pavelski
Garnet Exelby
Martin Skoula
Matt Bradley

Negotiating:
Ty Conklin (UFA)
Nathan Oystrick (RFA)

Going to test UFA:
Brent Sopel

Last edited:

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
Thrashers Extended Alex Auld's contract and are waiting to end the almost year long hold out Tim Jackman's contract. I may send it again in case he didn't get it. Rumour has it that both Steve Stamkos and Jakub Voracek will be offered entry level deals in the summer.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Thrashers Extended Alex Auld's contract and are waiting to end the almost year long hold out Tim Jackman's contract. I may send it again in case he didn't get it. Rumour has it that both Steve Stamkos and Jakub Voracek will be offered entry level deals in the summer.

I thought I processed Tim Jackman ... the email came back. I think I cc Matt to process it as well.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I thought I processed Tim Jackman ... the email came back. I think I cc Matt to process it as well.

You did and Jackman has been on the roster since then. He's in the minors.

Also apologies for no simming over the last few days - producer friends in town and between all the work and meetings there has been some partying. Oh - and if anyone has an extra liver please let me know.. mine is broken. Sim tomorrow I promise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad