Free Agent Signings and Current Roster

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
I assume that if these tables don't reflect current rosters, but do accurately reflect current contracts and signings, that is fine right? Because guys like Dan Sexton are not on the Canucks anymore, but the HFNHL rosters reflect that.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I assume that if these tables don't reflect current rosters, but do accurately reflect current contracts and signings, that is fine right? Because guys like Dan Sexton are not on the Canucks anymore, but the HFNHL rosters reflect that.

I'll wait for an answer on this as well before I post anything about my team.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I roster page may not be accurate as I tried to update through trade page. If there is any players that should not be on your roster or the contract is incorrect than let me know and I will correct it.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Flyers signing update

Hi Hasnain
This 2 guys are sign but not in the good team. They have been trade to Flyers

Jason Garrison(R)
Paul Ranger

Another question: I have Hudler in the prospect list and he's coming back next year in NHL. Do I have to send you a contract offer for him? or wait until I create him? How we proceed?

Thanks

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Hi Hasnain
This 2 guys are sign but not in the good team. They have been trade to Flyers

Jason Garrison(R)
Paul Ranger

Another question: I have Hudler in the prospect list and he's coming back next year in NHL. Do I have to send you a contract offer for him? or wait until I create him? How we proceed?

Thanks

If Hudler has an existing contract than he continues with the original contract. if he was a free agent than you will need to submit a contract.

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Sharks have players who should not be in sharks...

Burish, Hagman, Leclaire, Gomez, Vishnevskiy, Pogge, Scott ..

Missing

Jeff Schultz, Marty Turco, Ray Whitney

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
From what I can see the Hurricans should not have Joffrey Lupul, Greg DeVries, Colton Orr, Dainius Zubrus, Logan Pyett or Jason Garrison on our roster.

We are missing Dan Sexton, Nate Thompson, Brett Maclean, Sean Donovan, Eric Fehr, and Enver Lisin

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
If he doesn't re-sign him before our free agency starts, doesn't that make him a UFA then?

As long as Alvaro submits a QO (which would be $770k in this case), then he remains an RFA, but yes, anyone would be able to make an offer on him if he hasn't signed a contract -- but Philly coudl then match or accept RFA compensation, like any other RFA.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'm sorry, what file am I supposed to be checking And what sheet in what file? When I open the Roster and Free Agency file, and click on the Roster Players sheet, Columbus, Chicago and Colorado are not represented.

When I click on the pivot table, my data is virtually unreadable due to formatting I'm not allowed to change (because it's a pivot table).

Having said that, the re-signings listed in the 2010 Free Agency file for Columbus are correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad